GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is your God- Carlton Cole"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/04/03 at 17:40
Regular
Oh well

I do beleive that is 6 goals in 14 appearances for chelsea and only one start!

Lets pick a random striker who the media like:

Roonaldo 6 goals in 30 appearances for everton and a rather less impressive 11 starts.

Who has the better strike ratio.

Answers on a post card to the Carlton cole should be in the England team society, Stamford bridge, london.
Sun 13/04/03 at 15:46
Regular
oh a bit sneaky there colourless. Picking the player who is pretty much guaranteed to leave! Any way shouldn't your colour be blue?
Sun 13/04/03 at 13:17
Regular
"Colourless"
Asher D, just let it go. U r never going to win this one. Cole is a quality player and there's no hiding from that. If it will make u feel any better damien duff is quality. (But a veteran compared to Cole)
Sat 12/04/03 at 20:09
Regular
p.s i think roberto carlos is the most over rated player in the world. He is in the worlds top 5 left backs but isn't even the best, however he is severely over valued. Although it pains me to say it Liverpool have a much better player with John Arne Riise
Sat 12/04/03 at 20:09
Regular
Yes, but he attacks about as much as most normal midfielders, maybe even some attackers.
Sat 12/04/03 at 20:08
Regular
roberto carlos? you do realise he is a left back.....don't you?
Sat 12/04/03 at 20:01
Regular
Who is your God- Erm, God...

Silly question. Plus, don't get too ezcited about Cole. So, he scores goals.. he has probably scored more than Roberto Carlos this season - it doesn't make him better.
Sat 12/04/03 at 19:59
Regular
2-1 i believe still don't change the subject! lol
Sat 12/04/03 at 19:57
Regular
I really, really don't care.

I support Blackburn, we beat you the last time we played.

All is well.
Sat 12/04/03 at 19:56
Regular
right let me spell this out slowly for you.

Rooney has more starts AND more sub appearances.

And has played all the teams cole has played in the last year. Therefore making what you say pure unadulterated bulllshit
Sat 12/04/03 at 19:50
Regular
Yes, but Cole comes on when games are dead and his only opposition are some tired defenders from some crap teams who have been running around for 86 minutes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.