GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Come on Arsenal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/03/03 at 19:36
Regular
Arsenal vs Chelsea.

Come on Arsenal.

Who do you lot want to win?
Wed 26/03/03 at 23:32
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
Clazon wrote:
> all this talk of diving is fueling my anger against Ruud. what a
> filthy tramp he sent down ipswich last season with that penalty. and
> every single one of his dives are the same. he closes his eyes, twists
> and falls in the wrong direction.

I feel exactly the same, I watched that match between Ipswich and Man U(I'm an Arsenal supporter), and it made me furious to see that greasy haired nonce tumble like a sack of bricks, where by no contact had been made, I mean if your going to try and earn a penalty which ultimatley relegates a club you need to do it well. It was awful to watch, if I was a United supporter I would be ashamed at the acting skills of the striker.
Thu 27/03/03 at 00:27
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
az_00_uk wrote:
> Clazon wrote:
if I was a United supporter I would be ashamed at the acting
> skills of the striker.

So am i right in assuming that you were ashamed when Pires took a dive against Valencia in the Champs leauge last week for which he got yellow carded.
Thu 27/03/03 at 01:32
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
not forgetting the circus dives which Jeffer's seems to be doing these days?
Thu 27/03/03 at 08:01
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Did you see his interview before the everton match

he was asked about his dives and he said he is not a cheat and the rest of the professionals dont think his is
Thu 27/03/03 at 13:00
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
At last, more Arsenal supporters!

I thought it was just me and Wookie! :D

Personally, as an Arsenal supporter, I think Jeffers is a diver, but he isn't quite on the same wave length as that square-jawed oaf, v.Nistelrooy.

I think Nistelrooy is overrated. He's scored more goals than Henry in all competitions, but no one goes on about him on TV being one of the best strikers in the world like Henry because he hasn't made much of an impact in the way he scores them, apart from the odd, once-in-a-blue-moon quite good goals. Otherwise, he's a poacher. Poaching doesn't take a tremendous amount of skill. Some of the goals he has scored I could have scored with ease.
Thu 27/03/03 at 13:22
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> At last, more Arsenal supporters!

Yep it's quite amusing that they only appear in here to gloat when Arsenal are winning and go into hiding when the chips are down..
Thu 27/03/03 at 15:09
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Shocktrooper wrote:
>Otherwise, he's a poacher. Poaching doesn't take a tremendous amount of >skill.

So you'd rather have a player that only scores the occasional good goal rather than a player that scores loads of poached goals?
Thu 27/03/03 at 16:09
"High polygon count"
Goal poachers are necessary. There are times when I wish Arsenal scored more 'poached' goals than some of the more beautiful efforts, but having said that, we don't do too badly with the beautiful ones.

The thing that makes me laugh - and this isn't a dig at Jeffers, RVN, or the great Ian Wright - is that, when I was at school and played football, 'poaching' was called 'goal hanging' and was frowned upon!
Thu 27/03/03 at 16:54
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
It's still called goal hanging now and all the crap people do it!

Like me!

Whooooo!
Fri 28/03/03 at 02:46
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
I'd rather have a 'goal hanger' that scores 30+ a season for me than a guy that scores 20 a season by dribbling past the entire opposition.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.