GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Come on Arsenal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/03/03 at 19:36
Regular
Arsenal vs Chelsea.

Come on Arsenal.

Who do you lot want to win?
Tue 25/03/03 at 23:38
Regular
phi11ip wrote:
> Oh, and Pires should have been booked for that amazingly crap dive!

Again?! (*refers to the valencia game*)

I missed the game cos i woz at work...

just watching motd now.
Wed 26/03/03 at 00:25
"High polygon count"
phi11ip wrote:

Which dive was that? I don't recall seeing one.

> Almost as bad as Henry on Sunday, he decided to run 3 large steps
> before falling over!

Henry WAS caught and was off balance.

> Bunch of tarts...

Bunch of green-eyed monsters! :-)
Wed 26/03/03 at 00:26
"High polygon count"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> Except in europe that is! ;-)

Very true.

Still... Real Madrid...
Wed 26/03/03 at 17:14
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> phi11ip wrote:
>
> Which dive was that? I don't recall seeing one.

He was having a scuffle with someone, I can't remember who it was but it was on the Chelsea goal line. (He was black if that helps and it wasn't Hasslebank!)

When he got up, he was jogging away exchanging words with the Chelsea player, when the Chelsea player accidently touched his foot as Pires was purposly getting in his way, Pires fell to the ground and rolled like he'd been tripped!

I would have booked him for it but the ref just had a go at him!

> Almost as bad as Henry on Sunday, he decided to run 3 large steps
> before falling over!
>
> Henry WAS caught and was off balance.

No, don't be stupid! He was caught sightly on the ankle but for him to be able to run 3 full strides and then fall over at the knees, it just took the piece.

He was gently touched and he dived.

> Bunch of tarts...
>
> Bunch of green-eyed monsters! :-)

No, bunch of tarts. Keown and Totti.

Arrrrrrrrrgh, he touched me!
Wed 26/03/03 at 17:22
Regular
"The Red Shift"
all this talk of diving is fueling my anger against Ruud. what a filthy tramp he sent down ipswich last season with that penalty. and every single one of his dives are the same. he closes his eyes, twists and falls in the wrong direction.
Wed 26/03/03 at 17:26
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Ipswich were ultimately relegated by that action but the damage had been done by the previous 30+ under achieivng performances that were made by middle-of-the-road team that tried to stay in the top flight with minimum expenditure (you cant do that, look at WBA)

Im still shocked that Burley got the boot... he was in my opinion a top grade manager operating on a shoe-string.
Wed 26/03/03 at 17:28
Regular
"The Red Shift"
still, he's a dirty minded player and he has slicked hair. (an Arsenal fan incase you're interested, or as i like to put it: red, white and French all over!)
Wed 26/03/03 at 17:35
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
On the subject of Olympic style divers i dont think we can cover this subject without talking about Craig Bellamy... sure the guy has immense talent but dear oh dear is he made of balsa wood?

Bellamy falls over like snipered rabbit... he isnt very convincing in his dives either and on many occasions he is laughable in his attempts to gain an advantage.
Wed 26/03/03 at 17:40
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Jeffers and A. Cole!

Now thery're two people who you can really laugh at when they show an action replay!
Wed 26/03/03 at 18:11
Regular
"The Red Shift"
personally, i agree that jeffers has wax on his soles.
but ashley cole, half the time he jumps out of the way of tackles that are waist height! he hits the floor hard, and it does look dramatic, but he does get up quickly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.