GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Come on Arsenal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/03/03 at 19:36
Regular
Arsenal vs Chelsea.

Come on Arsenal.

Who do you lot want to win?
Tue 25/03/03 at 19:36
"Do you know my name"
Arsenal vs Chelsea.

Come on Arsenal.

Who do you lot want to win?
Tue 25/03/03 at 19:55
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Not really bothered who wins, as the result won't affect Villa's league posistion.
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:09
Regular
"Bobba you"
It will not get Leicester premoted either.

What's the score so far?
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:23
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
ReDdY²°°3 wrote:
> What's the score so far?

Chelsea 0 - 1 Arsenal

John Terry with an own goal.
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:26
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
It's 2-0 now.
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:14
"High polygon count"
Chelsea 1 - Arsenal 3 - final score.

Cracking goal from Lauren seals it.
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:18
"High polygon count"
Footballing Quote of the Week comes from Bradley Walsh on Sky Sports Fan Zone commentary, discussing a Jimmy Floyd shot:

"He's got his Puma crowdfinders on again!"
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:32
"High polygon count"
Have to admit I was a little concerned when I saw the team, but they played a quality counter-attacking game. Final possession stats were Chelsea 63%, Arsenal 37% - not often you get that against the current Arsenal squad, but proof that possession doesn't win games.

Proved my point, also, that Arsenal play better WITH ten men than AGAINST ten men! Though maybe it's because we've had more practice... :-)

Thought the sending off was slightly harsh, considering Stanic had done exactly the same thing to Pires minutes earlier - but them's the breaks, as they say. My concern now is who replaces Cygan during the coming ban if Keown isn't fit.

But I'm sure we'll cope. We always do!
Tue 25/03/03 at 23:02
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
WòókieeMøn§??® wrote:
> But I'm sure we'll cope. We always do!

Except in europe that is! ;-)
Tue 25/03/03 at 23:04
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Oh, and Pires should have been booked for that amazingly crap dive!

Almost as bad as Henry on Sunday, he decided to run 3 large steps before falling over!

Bunch of tarts...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.