GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm bored."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/03/03 at 15:58
Regular
And not jsut now. All of the time.

I'm bored of watching Simpsons Videos
I'm bored of watching Babylon 5 videos
I'm bored of watching Buffy videos
I'm bored of spending my time surfing the inernet
I'm bored of playing video games.

I want some excitement, but I don't know how to go about finding it.
Tue 25/03/03 at 18:12
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Goatboy wrote:
> If not? Stop complaining about how unfair and harsh this world is,
> because nobody cares what you think.

He portrayed his point beautifully with his own array of harsh and unfair words.

*joins in*

Deal with it.
Tue 25/03/03 at 18:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Life is an adventure. Anything else is an excuse.
Seriously, there's nobody to blame for the way your life is going/ends up than yourself.

"You do it to yourself, you do, and that's what really hurts"

But most people dont like the idea that they pished away 1/5/10/15/20/50 years of their life so what's the easiest thing to do?
Blame "life", as if it's this entity that exists independantly of your actions and consequences.
"Life is monotonous" "Life is predictable"
Life is nothing but a span of time in which you have to pour as much as you can in, otherwise what the hell are you doing here?

It's not about the job/house/car/kids/mortgage.
It's about being happy. Some people are happy with "the norm", whatever the hell that is. And good for them, they've found what they want and they're living.
It's not living in ignorance, it's living exactly how they want to.
Dont dismiss those that do that life because that's what they want.
It's not their fault that you feel like an outsider, a lone gunman travelling the serengeti trying to find a place to lay your hat.

Do something about it. And dont wait for me to suggest something to do, bloody get out there and do something. If you sit there and cannot honestly think of one single thing you would love to do, then sorry but no amount of advice is going to help, you surrendered long before the finish.
Whether it's wanting to watch the sunrise at Machu Pichu, running a marathon, writing a book - DO IT.
There is not enough time we are allocated to spend idly sniping at how unfair it all is.
Everyone gets down days, that's human. But to constantly gripe and mope about claiming it's futile is retarded.

Life is not pre-ordained. You are not handed a map at birth, given a serial number and shown to a cubicle to spend the remainder of your days.

And I've convinced myself writing this.
Screw my stupid boring job, I'm going to apply for something that looks like fun, because that's all life is.
FUN.
Dont know what fun is for you?
Find out! Write a song, sing outloud in your room, go out and pull a beautiful woman/man.

Because, apart from anything else, a person that realises their own potential in life, realises how goddamn special they are and they shouldn;'t settle for "the norm" if that's not their bag?
We're the most goddamned attractive creatures on earth. Because we're happy and content.

Go do something unusual tonight.
I dare you.

If not? Stop complaining about how unfair and harsh this world is, because nobody cares what you think.

The End.
Tue 25/03/03 at 18:09
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Not all flowers kill you.

I was eating a daffodil earlier, they're not poisonous, hopefully.
Tue 25/03/03 at 18:07
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Except in Russian Roulette, you live.

If, like me, you're a Rob De Niro super-dude.
Tue 25/03/03 at 18:03
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Go to a garden centre and eat the flowers.

It's like a plant based russian roulette.
Tue 25/03/03 at 17:55
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Teach yourself carpentry.
Tue 25/03/03 at 17:50
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Buy one (or more) of the following:

A Scooter
A Skateboard
A Solitaire Board
A Yo-Yo
A pack of marbles
A table-tennis table

You may think I'm joking, but it is simple games that make life fun and interesting.
Tue 25/03/03 at 17:46
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Rocko, go to chat...
Tue 25/03/03 at 17:44
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Go out.
Tue 25/03/03 at 17:42
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Go and get arrested for something.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.