GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm bored."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/03/03 at 15:58
Regular
And not jsut now. All of the time.

I'm bored of watching Simpsons Videos
I'm bored of watching Babylon 5 videos
I'm bored of watching Buffy videos
I'm bored of spending my time surfing the inernet
I'm bored of playing video games.

I want some excitement, but I don't know how to go about finding it.
Wed 26/03/03 at 10:45
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I know - so may people walk around looking so glum and almost seem afraid to look at oter people - Why ?

Hold your head up and have a little smile on your face - say hello to people when you walk past them - makes for a much friendlier atmosphere.
Wed 26/03/03 at 10:39
Regular
"I ush!"
Rosalind wrote:
> Similing at someone is sort of like invading their personal space.

and Metaphoring at someone is sort of invading their personal space.

;)
Wed 26/03/03 at 10:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Rosalind wrote:
> Similing at someone is sort of like invading their personal space.
---

Why is it?
It's not like I'm The Joker and grabbing hold of people, leering into their face.
I was walking along with a smile and made to feel like I was a freak
Wed 26/03/03 at 10:30
"slightlyshortertagl"
Go out one day naked, enjoy it

:-P
Wed 26/03/03 at 10:27
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Similing at someone is sort of like invading their personal space.
Wed 26/03/03 at 10:26
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
People just seem to be wrapped up in their own little worlds.
Try just walking along with a big grin, watch the reactions that you'll get.
It's like you forgot to get dressed or something.

But I refuse to be miserable about it, it's sunny, I've got a pack of new smokes and I'm off for a tea.
Wed 26/03/03 at 10:10
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Isn't life weird though.

I read what you did in Oxford. If I was walking through town and someone just started belting out like that I'd just think " what a dork " and get as far away as I could - so would most people probably.

For most people it takes guts to something like that and there are not many of us that could just do it spontaneously.

It comes down to doing something for yourself and not for others and as long as that thing you are doing is causing no harm to others then why not ?

I still get knotted up about performing in front of the same people, I don't think I could just do something that would bring such obvious attention - we are doing a gig at the end of June that I am already starting to worry about. we are doing two hours straight - never done that before.
Wed 26/03/03 at 10:03
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Preacher-Man is right.

Dont worry about it, I exist purely to annoy people into action. To make them mad enough to say "Alright then you ########, watch this" and give them enough steam to attempt something they otherwise might not do.

Devil's Advocate.
Wed 26/03/03 at 09:59
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Don't apologies to him - everyone hates him.
Wed 26/03/03 at 09:57
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Sorry for saying I hated you yesterday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.