GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"POWs held without charge, 2 murdered."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/03/03 at 09:19
Regular
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2842093.stm

----

Men held at Camp X-Ray, an American base since 2001.
Their lawyers demand they be charged, as they have been held without any claims made against them for over a year now.
America's response?
"It's not US soil, they're not covered by our Constitution"

This is the base where 2 "prisoners" died from "blunt force trauma" and the Medical Examiner ruled they had been beaten to death by US interrogators.

But hey, those weapons of mass destruction eh?
Wed 12/03/03 at 14:22
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I come with a free Ogre?
Wed 12/03/03 at 14:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Blast

*thumps fist into palm*
Wed 12/03/03 at 14:21
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I'm a bundle?
Wed 12/03/03 at 14:19
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Goatboy wrote:
> If I win GAD again, I shall claim Ros for my personal plaything.

I think she'd slightly over £50. Plus she's a bundle, so you can't claim her anyway.
Wed 12/03/03 at 14:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
If I win GAD again, I shall claim Ros for my personal plaything.
Wed 12/03/03 at 13:58
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Insane Bartender wrote:

> And don't try to argue with me just because you've won Belldandy.

SR have changed GAD and are now giving away forum posters as prizes? Baggsy er anyone like cleaning?
Wed 12/03/03 at 13:44
"Darkness, always"
My original point in this thread was to point out that there are more pressing issues in the world than what was being reported on.

My point stands.

Political hypocrisy has existed since the dawn of man, and will exist with us until man no longer walks the earth.

If I wanted to get preachy, I would choose something that actually affects the people of this country.

2 people unjustly killed by the american governement doesn't fit that bill.

And don't try to argue with me just because you've won Belldandy. Passion is easy to manipulate, I have very little of it.
Wed 12/03/03 at 13:41
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Oh, not MY arguments specifically. You haven't refuted *anybody's* arguments. Just some smartaleck retorts that made me laugh, but haven't exactly shot down anyone's theories in flames.

Which again, is no biggy. But when you seem to be expecting people to take what you say seriously, it's a little weird that you are using such lip-curling and mockery in your posts.
Wed 12/03/03 at 13:37
"Darkness, always"
I'm am calm, you just come across a little too uppity sometimes.

"Ha, you haven't refuted my arguments!"
"I haven't read them yet"
"Ha, err.."

I'll get to you in due course, I'm sure.
Wed 12/03/03 at 13:35
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. *I* should calm down? Wow...re-read what you've just posted and then have a think who else did.

Look, I'm sorry if you're offended, but your rather smug and dismissive tone toward the other comments...well it was pretty funny actually, but the fact is you'll almost certainly find that this subject raises strong feelings. So if you just want to dick around then thats fine, but if you want to complain about being pulled up on what you say, then think about what it is you're saying, 'kay?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.