GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dixons drop Gamecube!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/03/03 at 18:26
Regular
I thought it was a little odd that the price of the Gamecube had slashed to a stupid £99 with free game. It's now been announced that Dixons will no longer stock the Gamecube!! It also looks like Game and PC world (Colchester shops) aren't that interested in Gamecube either if you live in this neck of the woods!!! Please comment on this and if shops around your area are not stocking Gamecube/Games anymore!!!
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:05
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Nomino wrote:
To go into a topic and read it means you must care in some
> way shape or form.

Says who? You could have accidentally cliked the link when you meant to click the link above.

Indeed.

>Did I say which way, shape or form? No.

Does it matter? No.
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:06
Regular
To click on a link by mistake is one thing. To actually take the time to reply is quite another, don't you think?!!

If it doesn't matter about the "way, shape or form", why are you going on about it?
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Nomino wrote:
> To click on a link by mistake is one thing. To actually take the time
> to reply is quite another, don't you think?!!

No, not at all. As Gerrid said, you only need Mild interest to reply. Caring, however, is much different.
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:13
Regular
Very interesting! So tell me, how is it different? Caring about something/someone is showing interest in that thing/person at a more intense level. So, doesn't it stand to reason that "mild interest" is a form of "mild caring"?
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Why are you even arguing?
Do you just want to preserve your pride or something?
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:18
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Hmm... Microchips will always win, he is supreme ruler of the world.
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:18
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Urgh. Example time, methinks:

I walk into Dixons (For argument sake) and I see, say, Phantasy Star online. I walk over, look at the case, read the captions etc etc and I decided that I might buy it sometime. That's showing little interest, as I'm pretty sure I won't buy it. If I were to care for it, I would take it home, wrap it up in blankets and make sure it doesn't get a cold. In more realistic terms, if I were to care little for it, I wouldn't even contemplate buying it.

See the difference?
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:21
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
hehe, tis true.
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:25
Regular
Who's arguing? Just merely getting facts straight!
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:28
Regular
J-42, so Microshits is supreme ruler of the world? Now this is just sad!!

Oh, and Microchips, I disagree with your example.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.