GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:10
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about Smackdown
Tue 29/05/07 at 09:42
Regular
oooooooooooooo!!!
Tue 29/05/07 at 09:21
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Okay thats fine, aslong as he informed you, everything must be okay!(not that I asked you for your opinion) Just for the record, Vince and Paul Wight remain on good terms.
Tue 29/05/07 at 09:12
Regular
Shooby wrote:
> Shooby wrote:
> >Big Show quit the company, due to being.....basically fed up
> of wrestling.
>
> Biggie Little Jr. wrote:
> Basically Big Show was fed up with WWE
>
> Please if you're going to echo what I say, at least phrase it
> differently.

He did, you said he was fed up with the sport he said he was fed up with the corporation..... these are two different things. biggies point about winning big titles in the year that they left is interesting and makes me think maybe it was Vince and the management that annoyed him to the point that he left.
Mon 28/05/07 at 23:04
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Shooby wrote:
>Big Show quit the company, due to being.....basically fed up of wrestling.

Biggie Little Jr. wrote:
> Basically Big Show was fed up with WWE

Please if you're going to echo what I say, at least phrase it differently.
Mon 28/05/07 at 17:44
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I'm pretty sure Big Show (Or Paul Wight, he called Big Show his 'Slave' name) wrestled Hogan a little while ago after WWE wouldn't let Jerry Lawler do it, and then another company got closed down because WWE wouldn't let it's talent go to it (Shelton Benjamin was one of the wrestlers I think).

Basically Big Show was fed up with WWE, which is a bit strange, seeming him, as well as Angle before him, had held a major title in the year he quit.
Mon 28/05/07 at 08:26
Regular
I can just imagine a "desperate Dan" style cow pie with horns out the top.
Sun 27/05/07 at 22:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
i hear her pie is delicious
Sun 27/05/07 at 22:22
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Big Show quit the company, due to being totally burnt out and basically fed up of wrestling. These days, he's looking to get into acting and has apparently lost alot of weight since he is eating properly now that he's off the road(his wife's home cooking maybe?)
Sun 27/05/07 at 12:50
Regular
Hmmm, it's been about five months now since I last watched Smackdown.
Sun 27/05/07 at 10:36
Regular
Thanks for that guys. It was always just a mystery to me. He was there one minute and not the next. Kind of like big show. where is he, is he injured. There are few too little in the way of great characters at the moment with proper ring presence that we haven't seen face each other time and time again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.