GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about RAW
Page:
Sun 20/05/07 at 22:15
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I think HBK, being HBK, will gut his way through the mtch and that will give us a good indication whether or not he's actually injured. Hopefully he can sort out his hair while he's recovering :)
Sun 20/05/07 at 20:38
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
It isn't certain whether HBK will take time off or work through the injury (remember kids, he's practically been wrestling injured for five years now), tonight's match with Orton will be a pretty good indication.
Sun 20/05/07 at 13:17
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Snitsky is set to feud with Lashley. The reason for the ad's on the other shows is just to push Snitsky as ECW's top heel.

HBK is apparently now injured as well :(
Thu 17/05/07 at 17:36
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Snitsky is on ECW, apparently set to feud with Lashley soon.
As for Khali, I wouldn't mind him winning the title. Sure, he can't wrestle, but the same goes for 90% of the roster, if the win was handled correctly and he was given a decent mouthpiece, nah actually scratch all that, it would be horrible.
Thu 17/05/07 at 17:07
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Theres a Four Horseman tribute on at 6 on sky sports 3 if anyones interested.
Wed 16/05/07 at 19:16
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Very_Metal wrote:
> how can anyone who uses the "but cena can`t wrestle"
> arguement be happy with khali winning? :D

Because i'm sick and tired of Cena winning. I've quite enjoyed seeing him get beaten up for the last 3 weeks.

> i`m not relishing the return of snitsky much either.
> snitsky = diet kane.

Indeed. It's a terrible idea, which is a shame because RAW has been heading in the right direction match-wise recently.
Wed 16/05/07 at 19:09
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Nin wrote:
> The policy now seems to be "Find the most unpopular person
> on the roster and put Cena up against them, that'll make them
> cheer him"
>
> No it wont. I'd rather Khali wins on Sunday. Its about time
> someone else had the belt.

how can anyone who uses the "but cena can`t wrestle" arguement be happy with khali winning? :D

i`m not relishing the return of snitsky much either.
snitsky = diet kane.
Wed 16/05/07 at 16:50
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The policy now seems to be "Find the most unpopular person on the roster and put Cena up against them, that'll make them cheer him"

No it wont. I'd rather Khali wins on Sunday. Its about time someone else had the belt.
Wed 16/05/07 at 16:47
"No longer in use"
After feuding with The Great Khali (God help us)

Ok, wait for it, he is set to feud with... Snitsky *Crys*
Fri 04/05/07 at 19:05
"No longer in use"
Anyone know any of the matches scheduled for RAW next week?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.