GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about RAW
Page:
Tue 12/06/07 at 12:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heathen!!!!!!!!! Toyota in her prime was gorgeous and she could kick ass to making her even more hot. Of course KOARU is my favourite now of this era. :-D

Wow Smackdown got royally shafted in that draft, if there was any doubt that RAW is the number 1 brand in Vince's eyes it has been truly squashed now.

Will be interesting to see who gets moved on Wednesday and whether CM Punk is one of them, i thought he'd be getting moved last night
Tue 12/06/07 at 01:21
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Oh and Gail Kim i can understand but Toyota? It's apt that her first name has man in it.
Tue 12/06/07 at 01:20
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Thats an interesting start to the evening. Your reward for winning is knowing that you're soon to have to work with him.
Tue 12/06/07 at 01:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
My dreams are populated by 3 way matches involving me, Gail Kim and Manami Toyota and me having to do the job, forget Bret punching Trips :-D
Tue 12/06/07 at 00:18
"LOLLERSKATES!"
It did come from WWE.Com, and his face is on the frontpage of WWE.Com, but i'd still be amazed if he appeared. Tonight also sees the return of King Booker, although i'm hoping for Booker T, apparently You have to register the name 'King' and a few weeks ago WWE hadn't done that, so you never know, but he'll more than likely come back as King Booker :( - I can't wait for Austin & Hart, although if Hart does appear, it'll probably just be on the Titantron.
Mon 11/06/07 at 23:00
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Unfortunately you'll just have to make do with your dreams, Kaw.
Mon 11/06/07 at 22:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
yup otherwise we'd have already had the "OMG HART BACKSTAGE, PUNCHES TRIPS" stories
Mon 11/06/07 at 22:55
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ah this makes more sense. Hart has apparently recorded a video for it, along with a few other people. I didnt think he'd actually be there.
Mon 11/06/07 at 22:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yup he did the run in then went back to development. Same as Cabana appearing as a fairy once during the ECW halloween show
Mon 11/06/07 at 22:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
No, he's been in developmental for a while and has supposedly been backstage for a few weeks waiting for them to find a way to use him. He definitely hasnt been released.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.