GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about RAW
Page:
Fri 04/05/07 at 17:46
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
I believe many people have used that phrase down the years, Kip James used it over in TNA as part of the James Gang.
Fri 04/05/07 at 16:58
"No longer in use"
I loved it when Edge went "Count them 1,2,3" to Maria and she just nodded on like a silly little schoolgirl =)
Fri 04/05/07 at 16:50
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Edge's interview made me laugh

Firstly he said "Get It? Got It? Good!" which is a saying i have always liked since i first heard it a while back from Kid Kash, not sure if people have said it before him?

and secondly...trying to put the mic between Maria's ladylumps at the end of the interview ahahaha!
Thu 03/05/07 at 23:01
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
It wasn't on the US broadcast, I can tell you that. Probably just a Sky messup.
Thu 03/05/07 at 22:48
"No longer in use"
During monday night RAW, just before the womens match that was going on, the screen suddenly cut to a black and white picture with a ship. This was for about 10 seconds, and there was a 'H' logo in the top right corner of the screen. Did anyone else notice this?
Thu 05/04/07 at 17:48
Regular
"8==="
Heh the lead post is so small I almost accidentally ignored Smeddy with a stray click. :S
Thu 05/04/07 at 17:41
Regular
Shooby wrote:
> You'll be marking out to his entrance music in say..... 1 year.

Probably not, I've kinda gone off wrestling.
Wed 04/04/07 at 22:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Thought he'd already signed, he was in the ECW crowd on the Halloween show dressed as a fairy

So Ace Steel, Punk and now Cabana in the WWE. Second City Saints reformation in ECW?
Wed 04/04/07 at 21:44
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Nah, from ROH, various indies and I believe he wrestled in the shortlived WSX as "Matt Classic".
You'll be marking out to his entrance music in say..... 1 year.
Wed 04/04/07 at 19:24
Regular
From TNA?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.