GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about RAW
Page:
Wed 04/04/07 at 18:56
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Colt Cabana has just signed with WWE!
Cabana has unbelievable talent- I can see him being a huge star in the coming year, lets hope Vinnie doesn't drop the ball(again).
Tue 03/04/07 at 18:18
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
No, I downloaded that trash.
Tue 03/04/07 at 14:53
Regular
You guys actually paid for that trash?
Tue 03/04/07 at 14:45
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Cong I disagree with you about this being the worst. Last year's effort was inferior. Both title matches suprised me, with both Batista and Cena rising to the occasion. The MITB wasn't the same with two time WM MVP Shelton Benjamin notably absent. The rest was forgettable including Austin's very sloppy and frankly embarrassing attempt at a Lou Thesz press.
Last year I spoke in length about how WM has failed to reach the high standards set in previous years but it has become evident that the standard of "acceptable" WM cards has been lowered drastically.
A shame, but as a whole Sunday's PPV blew anything TNA can offer out of the water. Clean finishes in big time matches-take note Jarrett/Russo/Carter/Mantel/Hojo/Whoever's in charge.
Tue 03/04/07 at 12:04
Regular
Yeah i watched it, Im still undecided over it. The two title matches were good and Lashley v Umaga was always going to be great value for a number of reasons.

The rest of the card was ok/poor. I thought the MITB was a bit of a letdown, a few good spots but sloppy in places and bit of a cliche of itself.

I dont know if it was the size of the arena, but the crowd sucked. Granted they had every right to be dead during certain matches but they wasnt 'overly' into anything. It was worth paying half for.
Tue 03/04/07 at 11:34
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cong Man wrote:
> Worst. Wrestlemania. Ever.

well, it had a fair bit of work to do to make up for the diva match and khali/kane, but i thought the MITB and both title matches were extremely good. Benoit/MVP surprised me as well.

ok it wasn`t a stellar event on the scale of some of the others, but for my money it was far from awful for the most part.
Tue 03/04/07 at 07:05
Regular
"..."
Worst. Wrestlemania. Ever.
Mon 02/04/07 at 17:55
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
The HOF is worth it just to see Dusty in action, even if it is edited to bits.
I watched the MITB live last night, then came Kane/Khali which was my bedtime story. It's likely I'll fastforward through the rest.
Mon 02/04/07 at 13:22
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Shooby wrote:
> Just thought I'd say : Wrestlemania
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Anyone care?

I've read up on the results and I've chipped in to buy it on Sky Box office with Wardy as I wouldn't pay full price for it. Hall of Fame is on Sky Sports something for free later on this week by the way don't think I'll bother with it though.
Sun 01/04/07 at 23:36
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Not in watching any of the matches, only in the results.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.