GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anime and Ghibli thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/10/06 at 19:28
Regular
OK. Let's talk. Someone tell me what the latest Ghlibi film is. I have a wad of bills burning a hole in my pocket. ;D
Thu 05/10/06 at 19:28
Regular
OK. Let's talk. Someone tell me what the latest Ghlibi film is. I have a wad of bills burning a hole in my pocket. ;D
Thu 05/10/06 at 20:06
Regular
Howl's Moving Castle was the latest :) but I think they're are or were working on 3 short feature films.
Thu 05/10/06 at 22:37
Regular
Oh well I already have Howl's. Might aswell look for Kiki's.
Fri 06/10/06 at 15:03
"possibly impossible"
Amazon keep raising and dropping the prices. I'll start getting them again when the Wii is out of the way.

As for other Anime. Has anyone seen 'She' yet? It's got some good reviews and I've been meaning to get it...
Sun 08/10/06 at 21:24
Regular
They're all pretty cheap in HMV now, they seem to have moved them down to reasonable prices. I got Mononoke for £10 and besides that, there were quite elusive ones like Pom Poko and Grave of the Fireflies for £7! I'll definitely head back there when I have more money.
Mon 09/10/06 at 08:05
Regular
Nice find asher :) I'll keep an eye out for them
Thu 04/01/07 at 00:30
Regular
Okay it's auction time. My travel/language site that I keep mentioning will be launching soon but I still need to fund all the advertising it'll need. Which is why I bought lots of things while I was in Singapore. Every £ counts thanks to the weak $ so I can get more for less.

We have a few anime fans on here so I thought I'd give it a try just incase anyone was interested. Though the majority of the things I have are keyrings =)

Everything £2 each and cheap shipping, free if you don't use Paypal because of their fees.

Studio Ghibli wise I could only got this Totoro keyring, actually 4 of them. Edges look black but it's actually see through (had to scan them all) 7cm by 6.5cm, seem to be made of plastic with raised black lines. They're actually rather good which is why I picked up a couple.

Unfortunately, no more images, unless people are interested in something. =) Here's what else I have (# means different and not same);

1 x FullMetal Alchemist metal pin
2 x FullMetal Alchemist pack of cards
4 x FullMetal Alchemist PVC keyrings
4 x FullMetal Alchemist plastic keyrings
5 x FullMetal Alchemist figure keyrings
4 x FullMetal Alchemist small figure keyrings
2 x InuYasha figure keyrings
1 x One Piece figure keyring
4 x Ichigo MaShimaro (Strawberry Marshmallow) figure keyrings
1 x Bleach plastic keyring
1 x Fate/Stay Night figure keyring
1 x Naruto stickers/cards?
1 x Naruto pack of cards
1 x Naruto pack of Playing cards
3 x Naruto fabric jacket keyrings
4 x Naruto PVC jacket keyrings
1 x Naruto PVC head band keyring
1 x Naruto Zip keyring
1 x Naruto heart shaped Kakashi keyring
1 x Naruto PVC Kakashi head keyring
4 x Naruto PVC keyrings
1 x Naruto plastic keyring

That's pretty much everything. Oh and don't feel bad if you dont want anything, it'll all go on eBay and everything that doesn't sell gets binned, even Totoro I'm afraid.
Thu 04/01/07 at 11:18
"possibly impossible"
Me want Totoro Keyrings
Thu 04/01/07 at 19:13
Regular
If I sent you two pounds in the mail, would you send me a keyring back.

I don't like have a debit/credit card.
Thu 04/01/07 at 19:40
Regular
Sure as long as Kawada doesn't steal it :) you have to be clever and hide coins well when you send them in the post. Oh I accept cheques too btw ^^

Would you like a Totoro in exchange for the DVDs you sent me then pb? :) They did have 2 figure keyrings of whatshername from Howl's Moving Castle but they didnt look that good so I didn't bother. Next time I'm out there I'll try and get you a nicer Totoro gift ^^ as a thank you.

As you all know I don't have much money but I would have liked to have picked up more things while I was there, there was some really nice stuff too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.