GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why I hate Everyone"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/02/03 at 17:52
Regular
The Americans are insane. After all, a nation can only be as good as its leader, and we all know who leads America. The American government listens to just one man, no one else is involved in decision making and no one else matters.

The people, ah yes, the people of America are simply blindly following their leader as the German people followed Hitler and they have no thought for anyone but themselves. There are no Americans that oppose this war with Iraq, because, of course, it affects them all personally.

There was no complaint made against Bush during this whole war march in America, no-one supports the other side and anyone who speaks out should be hung, this is the land of the brave after all, and it’s not brave to support the enemy.

Bush himself has single-handedly pushed the world in to war because of his own personal quest, but it’s clear that all America is behind him. I asked 3 Americans what they thought and they were both adamant that they would support Bush. 3 Separate people with the same view, so that proves beyond doubt that America is a brainwashed mass of zombies who are arrogant and rude (one put the phone down without saying goodbye).

And then there’s the French. Not content with speaking English, they make up their own language. And that Chirac, he’s to blame for all of it. Chirac has stood up to America for his own personal reasons. I’ve heard from a friend down the road that he personally has an account to sell weapons to Iraq and is good friends with Saddam himself.

The French people are all arrogant and smell of Garlic. I know this first-hand, because I went to get some wine from France and met a bunch of French people while I was there. All they do is complain about the English and how we invade their country. Well, we should have finished them off like in that Henry V film and made the place ours.

It’s nearly as bad with the Spanish, they steal all our fish and accuse us of being moaning when we complain about it. We pay their wages, all those holidays we take, they should be grateful to us.
Thu 20/02/03 at 17:52
"possibly impossible"
The Americans are insane. After all, a nation can only be as good as its leader, and we all know who leads America. The American government listens to just one man, no one else is involved in decision making and no one else matters.

The people, ah yes, the people of America are simply blindly following their leader as the German people followed Hitler and they have no thought for anyone but themselves. There are no Americans that oppose this war with Iraq, because, of course, it affects them all personally.

There was no complaint made against Bush during this whole war march in America, no-one supports the other side and anyone who speaks out should be hung, this is the land of the brave after all, and it’s not brave to support the enemy.

Bush himself has single-handedly pushed the world in to war because of his own personal quest, but it’s clear that all America is behind him. I asked 3 Americans what they thought and they were both adamant that they would support Bush. 3 Separate people with the same view, so that proves beyond doubt that America is a brainwashed mass of zombies who are arrogant and rude (one put the phone down without saying goodbye).

And then there’s the French. Not content with speaking English, they make up their own language. And that Chirac, he’s to blame for all of it. Chirac has stood up to America for his own personal reasons. I’ve heard from a friend down the road that he personally has an account to sell weapons to Iraq and is good friends with Saddam himself.

The French people are all arrogant and smell of Garlic. I know this first-hand, because I went to get some wine from France and met a bunch of French people while I was there. All they do is complain about the English and how we invade their country. Well, we should have finished them off like in that Henry V film and made the place ours.

It’s nearly as bad with the Spanish, they steal all our fish and accuse us of being moaning when we complain about it. We pay their wages, all those holidays we take, they should be grateful to us.
Thu 20/02/03 at 18:01
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Your second to last paragraph just went a bit too far. Up to that point it sounded like what I've actually heard people saying over the past few weeks.
Thu 20/02/03 at 18:12
Regular
"bing bang bong"
GOERGE BUSH IS A AL QIUADA SPIE!!11
Thu 20/02/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
The original post assumes that anyone agreeing with America is, to quote " a brianwashed zombie", as if implying those against a war to finish Saddam somehow have 'higher' or 'better' knowledge than the average person. What if it's you guys who are wrong, and that your fear of the upheavals a war would cause means you want peace at all costs ? A lot of what the anti-war lobby is saying is pretty much mindless zombie talk as well.....

~~Belldandy~~
Thu 20/02/03 at 18:44
Regular
"¬_¬"
The German people didn't brainlessly follow Hitler. There were many anti-Nazism movements, but because of the strong presence of the secret police in Nazi Germany all political opponents were arrested. The thing is, at the time, Hitler was a great leader and did much for the people. He almost singlehandedly led Germany from depression after the Wall Street Crash to a superpower in 1939. Hitler was a brilliant leader, it's just a shame that he was so deranged in his ideas of Aryan supremacy and in genocide of the Jews.
Thu 20/02/03 at 18:50
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Surely Hitler only became a "great leader" because of his ideas of Ayran superiority and his treatment of the Jews ? Germany's people were looking for someone to blame, and the largely wealthy jewish population was an easy target. It's how he gained popularity and the public's belief in him, and whilst he did temporarily salvage the economy, it was shortlived and built on incredible suffering, opressions, slave labour, and just about every other atrocity anyone can care to name.....

Saddam - modern day Hitler, no question about it, all that remains is how far we let this regime go, and with reports of a mid march go order, his time is running out, about time too. This time the rat will not escape.

~~Belldandy~~
Thu 20/02/03 at 22:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Belldandy wrote:
> Saddam - modern day Hitler, no question about it
---

Oh please, that is a lazy comparison and I expect better from mini-Paxman.
Starter for 10 -
Which European countries has Hussein invaded? No, I'll rephrase that:

Which European Country has Hussein ever shown aggression towards, at all ever?

Now, trying to whip up emotion by knotting Iraq and Hussein to Sept 11th is both purile and without ground.
Not only has the US left it almost 18months before desperately trying to link Iraq with Al Queda (managing to coincide with their inability to locate Bin Laden or make any decent indent on Al Queda), but quite frankly this entire situation is boring and pointless.
Before you start screaming about the murder of thousands of Kurds at the hands of Hussein - let me ask you a question:

What you have personally done about that? I dont mean posting endless topics in which you belittle the opinions of others, I mean what direct action have you taken yourself to remedy this situation other than watch the news and then have some tea?

How many American relatives do you have?
How many relatives do you have in the US/Canadian military that are unhappy about being sent to Iraq and have spoken about moral problems amongst troops that dont believe they should be there?
Why have you only recently started blah blah about Iraq, when in the months and months since September 11th 2001, you have made no mention of Hussein or the plight of Kurds in Iraq?

I'm positive that you'll reply with a massive post, but my point - again - is that whilst I respect your views, I find your constant belittling and sneering of those you disagree with negates any points that you may make.

And in the end, for all your (and mine/Light/Unknown Kernel etc etc) arguments and discussions here, we're just middle-class white kids that dont have to get out hands dirty.
I dont really think anybody has to right to sound so pious about this world's troubles in that situation.
Fri 21/02/03 at 00:35
Regular
"everyone says it"
WWAARRR! HUH!

What is it good for?

Absolutely nothing!

The only thing that I can see happening is that the UN is being destroyed. Which is bad news. Damn.
Fri 21/02/03 at 01:18
Regular
"bWo > You"
Belldandy wrote:
> Saddam - modern day Hitler, no question about it, all that remains is
> how far we let this regime go, and with reports of a mid march go
> order, his time is running out, about time too. This time the rat will
> not escape.

How is he a modern-day Hitler? Hitler was a fully-blown megalomaniac who wanted control over the whole world - even those nations he wasn't hell-bent on controlling, he wanted some say in how they governed themselves in relation to his countries. Saddam SAYS that he wants to be leader of the Arabs, which already puts him in another league from Hitler. However, Saddam is more known for keeping his own backside in power rather than gaining new territory, which makes him more equal to Stalin than Hitler.
Fri 21/02/03 at 08:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Dude, I'm MOVING to America soon...will someone record the war for me while I'm away? Only I don't think America's coverage of it will be as good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.