GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why I hate Everyone"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/02/03 at 17:52
Regular
The Americans are insane. After all, a nation can only be as good as its leader, and we all know who leads America. The American government listens to just one man, no one else is involved in decision making and no one else matters.

The people, ah yes, the people of America are simply blindly following their leader as the German people followed Hitler and they have no thought for anyone but themselves. There are no Americans that oppose this war with Iraq, because, of course, it affects them all personally.

There was no complaint made against Bush during this whole war march in America, no-one supports the other side and anyone who speaks out should be hung, this is the land of the brave after all, and it’s not brave to support the enemy.

Bush himself has single-handedly pushed the world in to war because of his own personal quest, but it’s clear that all America is behind him. I asked 3 Americans what they thought and they were both adamant that they would support Bush. 3 Separate people with the same view, so that proves beyond doubt that America is a brainwashed mass of zombies who are arrogant and rude (one put the phone down without saying goodbye).

And then there’s the French. Not content with speaking English, they make up their own language. And that Chirac, he’s to blame for all of it. Chirac has stood up to America for his own personal reasons. I’ve heard from a friend down the road that he personally has an account to sell weapons to Iraq and is good friends with Saddam himself.

The French people are all arrogant and smell of Garlic. I know this first-hand, because I went to get some wine from France and met a bunch of French people while I was there. All they do is complain about the English and how we invade their country. Well, we should have finished them off like in that Henry V film and made the place ours.

It’s nearly as bad with the Spanish, they steal all our fish and accuse us of being moaning when we complain about it. We pay their wages, all those holidays we take, they should be grateful to us.
Sun 23/02/03 at 19:43
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Can I hate everyone too please?
Sun 23/02/03 at 15:44
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Jonman wrote:
> Just to chuck a spanner in the works, during the first Gulf conflict,
> Iraq offerred to withdraw from Kuwait if the UN addressed the issue of
> Israel occupying and bombing Lebanon.

Just to chuck another spanner in the works, would it not have set a bad precedent if the UN was to address issues based on who could invade another nation to force a point ? What next, Al Queda offered not to kill another pile of civilians in America in exchange for the UN debating the breakup of America ? Insane.

Lets not forget that the Iraqi regime began all this back in 1990, don't start what you cannot finish. Saddam gambled on a weak international response back then, and lost, because America led the way, as it is doing now.

On another note, Hans Blix deserves credit this weekend by forcing the point about the illegal missiles, Iraq has until 1st MArch to prove it is going to destroy all of them, or yet another piece of evidence shouting MATERIAL BREACH gets added to the pile. However, Iraq won't, I believe, get rid of them because to do so gets rid of a good weapon they're going to need. Catch 22 really.

~~Belldandy~~
Sat 22/02/03 at 22:42
Regular
"Mudda owns BEARDS :"
pb wrote:
> I asked 3 Americans what they thought and they were both adamant that
> they would support Bush.

Meh. Wouldn't it be "all of them" as there are three? It would be "both" if there were two :)

Sorry for being a smartass, but that made me look twice :D
Sat 22/02/03 at 22:40
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Insane Bartender wrote:
>
> Unless you have a better idea? No diplomatic solution I can think of
> will dethrone him.

Just to chuck a spanner in the works, during the first Gulf conflict, Iraq offerred to withdraw from Kuwait if the UN addressed the issue of Israel occupying and bombing Lebanon.

The USA flatly refused to the consider the offer of ending the War through peaceful, diplomatic means before it really began, and vetoed the resolution. It wasn't reported in the media, and wa-hey, bombs away.

Which, once again, make the US and British governments war criminals by the definition of international law.

Saddam's not a fool. His country's still screwed from the last war and 10 years of crippling sanctions. Further war will screw it even more, and I'm sure he doesn't want that. There has to be a diplomatic way this could be resolved. I just get the feeling that we're not going to hear about it.
Sat 22/02/03 at 10:08
Regular
"everyone says it"
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> er-no wrote:
> WWAARRR! HUH!
>
> What is it good for?
>
> Absolutely nothing!
>
> Then may i ask why in Speacial Observe you are holding a gun and
> Wearing a Army suit?

I hate the french.
Sat 22/02/03 at 01:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Belldandy wrote:
> To drop out of Uni at this stage would be a waste, I could never be
> part of a UN organisation because I don't agree with the way they are
> run, andi n the case of the Red Cross, whilst their work is excellent,
> I don't believe the whole "we're neutral" idea. If I ever
> come across a group or agency which I do believe in then I will join,
> but to simply join one out of a need to feel like I'm making a
> difference is pointless.
---

Now this I understand and respect. Cheers Bell.
Fri 21/02/03 at 23:41
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
er-no wrote:
> WWAARRR! HUH!
>
> What is it good for?
>
> Absolutely nothing!

Then may i ask why in Speacial Observe you are holding a gun and Wearing a Army suit?
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:47
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Goatboy wrote:
> If you feel this strongly, why have you not joined the army or even
> gone to these countries and joined guerilla armies fighting these
> tyrants?
> If all you do is post on a forum and watch the news, then you are as
> guilty as the anti-war protestors by your complacency.
> Can you see what I'm trying to say?

Unfortunately a serious - as in potentially fatal - illness I had when I was 5 left me with certain problems which mean I cannot join any of the armed forces, or even the police, otherwise I would have done so. I see what you are saying, but you're assuming we can all do that, and often we can't.

> Join The Red Cross, Unicef, CAFOD. Do something more than tell us
> "left-wing softies" that we're wrong over and over and
> over.
> Because without a committment to your passions and beliefs, it is
> empty gestures and words.

To drop out of Uni at this stage would be a waste, I could never be part of a UN organisation because I don't agree with the way they are run, andi n the case of the Red Cross, whilst their work is excellent, I don't believe the whole "we're neutral" idea. If I ever come across a group or agency which I do believe in then I will join, but to simply join one out of a need to feel like I'm making a difference is pointless.

~~Belldandy~~
Fri 21/02/03 at 21:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Belldandy wrote:
> The very core of why I believe what I do comes down to this; If I, and
> others who believe Iraq has WMDs, supports terror e.t.c are right then
> we could prevent the next mass killing of innocent people.

---

I appreciate you giving me your personal feelings.
Now what I still don't understand, and what I've asked others before is this:

If you feel this strongly, why have you not joined the army or even gone to these countries and joined guerilla armies fighting these tyrants?
If all you do is post on a forum and watch the news, then you are as guilty as the anti-war protestors by your complacency.
Can you see what I'm trying to say?

You are passionate about this. Yet your feelings and passion achieve nothing, because only a few people bother to read your stuff. Why not get involved in politics or protest?
Why not drop out of your comfy middle-class University life and actually try to affect change?
And my "comfy middle-class" thing isn't a personal insult, it's a blanket insult to all of these moral crusaders that demand "justice" and "freeing the oppressed", but do nothing more than talk or have a standing order set up for Oxfam.

Join The Red Cross, Unicef, CAFOD. Do something more than tell us "left-wing softies" that we're wrong over and over and over.
Because without a committment to your passions and beliefs, it is empty gestures and words.
Fri 21/02/03 at 18:34
Regular
"¬_¬"
The answer is not war with Iraq. Why should thousands of innocent Iraqi's be killed, simply because America wants rid of one man. Why don't the UN just impose some rule or something to oust Saddam from power and put in a different leader instead. Saddam Hussein may be hiding weapons of mass desctruction, but what if he isn't? I mean, I may be a millionaire, but I'm adamant I'm not and no matter how much you beg I'm not going to be able to give you a grand. You see my point? Though, I may have won the lottery a while back or have a secret fund... :S.

Nah, no war with Iraq. Assassinate Saddam or something. But why should the entire country suffer because of him?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.