GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal gear solid 4 footage for the ps3!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots'.
Sat 17/09/05 at 23:24
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well, it's been a little while since I have been on these forums, and after browsing around, looking to see which games are going to hit the shelves, I thought I'd have a look for metal gear solid 4 footage. Needless to say, after a tedious hour of looking, I found a vid.

So here you go:

[URL]http://tallah.org/video/mgs4.wmv[/URL]

Snake looks very, very old, but can that stop him from running, smoking and doing everything he has previously done...well, again? Nope, I don't think so.

Anyway, check out the vid, and enjoy a full 8 minutes of it!
Mon 19/09/05 at 16:41
Regular
Yes, in game but it's a scripted animation sequence, not someone actually playing the game with real physics on the go etc.
Mon 19/09/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Them pics are in-game footage, from the ps3. Read the interview on gamespot i think?
Mon 19/09/05 at 16:36
Regular
I'm not talking about how amazing MGS4 is because all I've seen of it is Snake running through a street in Mogadishu hiding from an army with technology stolen directly from The Empire.

Might be good when we see actual gameplay footage.
Mon 19/09/05 at 16:27
Regular
"\\"
Ahaha.

Is it only me that thought the "And it's equipped with a new Cell Processor" followed by the robot falling over was Hideo hinting that the PS3 is crap?
Mon 19/09/05 at 16:17
Regular
"\\"
But.

MGS4!

Why are you all not talking about how amazing it is?

WHY?
Mon 19/09/05 at 12:54
Regular
Very true :-).

I just need to remember that some people will never understand the hardware inside games consoles and will believe the marketting hype :-).

Anyway, I bet you didn't know that because the 360 is water cooled, you need to connect a hose to your kitchen sink......
Mon 19/09/05 at 12:45
Regular
Heh! I do like the impersonation they do on Dead Ringers - arms on strings are perhaps a little insulting, but its shocking when you see the real man, when the camera is right... he really does.

Also,

Bonus wrote:
> PS3 will definitely have better graphics then X-Box 360, its as simple
> as joining the dots together.

Or we can just make stuff up :) It all just seemed more fun than the bizarre argument taking place before.
Mon 19/09/05 at 11:46
Regular
"8==="
I'll get Andrew Marr to do it then.
Mon 19/09/05 at 11:44
Regular
If you can reach :-).
Mon 19/09/05 at 11:39
Regular
"8==="
Can I clunk your heads together like Moe?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.