GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conflict: Global Storm"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Conflict Global Storm'.
Mon 17/10/05 at 21:08
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Anyone picked this up ? Just wondering cause it has online co-op. My friend just bought it and also bought the game for me too. Should be fun gunning down terrorists. The reviews have had alot of praise for it.

I'll be going online with it soon for some co-op with my friend. Hope the medals are still in the game. ;-)
Tue 18/10/05 at 12:46
Regular
CDS on Cube was the best of the series by far.
Tue 18/10/05 at 13:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I was good at the other games too. This one is a little different. Lots of kickback from weapons and nutcase enemies. ;-)
Tue 18/10/05 at 13:21
Regular
"8==="
Yeah, the little buggers run and hide.
Tue 18/10/05 at 13:38
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Either run and hide or just run at you screaming. ;-)
Tue 18/10/05 at 14:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> CDS on Cube was the best of the series by far.

Damn right.

Two of the most enjoyable games since the current generation of consoles came out. Especially in 4 player.
Tue 18/10/05 at 15:00
Regular
"8==="
I found that it was great on Xbox anyway.

I don't really see the difference beyond which controller you prefer.
Tue 18/10/05 at 15:16
Regular
Hedfix wrote:

> I don't really see the difference beyond which controller you prefer.

There were tons of differences.

CDS on Cube came out about 6 months after the Xbox version and had massive amounts of upgrading done on it.
Tue 18/10/05 at 15:21
Regular
"8==="
Oh yeah that's right, it was out WAY after the Xbox version and had some of the AI from C:DS 2 in it which was soon to be on Xbox making owning the Cube version of C:DS rather pointless if you already had the Xbox version and were getting C:DS 2.
Tue 18/10/05 at 15:28
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Suddenly you can cut the tension with a knife in this thread. ;-) Handbags at the ready ! ;-)
Tue 18/10/05 at 15:30
Regular
*scratches head*

Not really sure what that's got to with anything. It was still a better game than the Xbox version and by far the best game in the series.

I found the level design in CDS:2 to be quite dissapointing really, it felt far too boxed in and claustrophobic. I preffered the more open design of the first game.

The less said about Vietnam, the better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.