GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WoW Instance tim,es"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Tue 18/10/05 at 16:36
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Does anyone have any info on how long different instances take to do?

times not guides, not help, times only. Before numpties post links to dungeon guides.

I only ask as I was going to do Sunken Temple last night, before I was told it can take anything from 2 - 6 hours. At 8.30 on a school night, that possibly takes me till 2.30am before completion.
Wed 19/10/05 at 22:35
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Cycloon wrote:
> Shush Kim. I hate it. You have, what, 5 epics now?
>
> I mean, how is this fair?!!!
>
> :*(
>
> Oh yeah, get the Priest drop off Majordomo for me - the Eye of
> whatever. Stick your fingers up at the IFA n00bs.

:D ninja ftw! and Yeah, it's 5 epix, omw to a 6th with that chromatic quest, got all blood/skin.
Wed 19/10/05 at 22:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
EPS EPS EPS EPS EPS EPS
Wed 19/10/05 at 22:27
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Im considering leaving my guild.

Im in Gut Busters, but its having some trouble at the moment. The guild leader is away and there was a huge arguement in the guild last week and a ton of lvl 60's have left. Having just hit 60 myself, im wanting to get my gear up to a good standard, but the lack of runs within the guild means im stuck in IF taking pot lucks at getting a decent group.
Wed 19/10/05 at 20:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Shush Kim. I hate it. You have, what, 5 epics now?

I mean, how is this fair?!!!

:*(

Oh yeah, get the Priest drop off Majordomo for me - the Eye of whatever. Stick your fingers up at the IFA n00bs.
Wed 19/10/05 at 19:54
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Dione? :)

You two should both join EPS, we have a load of fun! :D

We're tryin to get enough people together to go to MC alone, but atm we go with the ironforge alliance (bunch of 'tards) and we're up to Majordomo. Which means i'm epic laden :P jk

Anyway yeah, i got kicked before ZG and i can't get on, oh well...
Wed 19/10/05 at 18:33
Regular
Whitestripes DS wrote:
> Reminds me of our Zul'Gurrub raids.
>
> I hated our raid leader...etc

You left Ghost? 'Cause I got bored of the hunter (Forgot name?) always telling me how to do my job cause she though she was better then me, so I left.
Wed 19/10/05 at 17:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Whitestripes DS wrote:
> Reminds me of our Zul'Gurrub raids.
>
> I hated our raid leader, and before every boss, everyone the ones we
> had downed 4 times already, we'd stand there for 20 minutes while she
> used that irritating raid mod to spam the middle of our screens with
> primary school instructions for the encounter.
>
> Most of the time I just felt like butting in and saying: 'tank pulls,
> DPS over by this wall, fires come at 50%, keep moving to avoid the
> fires and use interupts when she tries to heal'.
>
> Stupid guild, I left the day after becoming one of the five leaders.

Who are you with now?

You should join EPS, it's a great guild, none of that rubbish.
Wed 19/10/05 at 16:55
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Guild only instances for me then I think.
Wed 19/10/05 at 16:47
Regular
Reminds me of our Zul'Gurrub raids.

I hated our raid leader, and before every boss, everyone the ones we had downed 4 times already, we'd stand there for 20 minutes while she used that irritating raid mod to spam the middle of our screens with primary school instructions for the encounter.

Most of the time I just felt like butting in and saying: 'tank pulls, DPS over by this wall, fires come at 50%, keep moving to avoid the fires and use interupts when she tries to heal'.

Stupid guild, I left the day after becoming one of the five leaders.
Wed 19/10/05 at 10:55
Regular
I know exactly how you feel and it really pishes me off. I've got upto and killed Gehennas and for every boss so far we must spend at least half an hour stood there repeating tactics before we have even had one go at the boss.

You'd learn alot more and have a lot more fun if you had a few attempts first rather than listening to some swedish guy drone on about tactics in their monotone voice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.