GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WoW Instance tim,es"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Tue 18/10/05 at 16:36
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Does anyone have any info on how long different instances take to do?

times not guides, not help, times only. Before numpties post links to dungeon guides.

I only ask as I was going to do Sunken Temple last night, before I was told it can take anything from 2 - 6 hours. At 8.30 on a school night, that possibly takes me till 2.30am before completion.
Thu 20/10/05 at 08:05
Regular
Creepy wrote:
> What should I roll then?

Doesn't really matter - we now have quite a few of our previously sought-after classes - Priest and Warrior.

Once my Druid is 60, I'll be training my Rogue up.

The Guild is more bothered about getting enough members so that we don't have to wallow in IFA's shadow. With quite a few members already, it won't be long until we start taking MC/Onyxia by ourselves.

We're not an elitist Guild, just a casual friendly bunch who don't believe you have to be purple-ridden and basement-dwelling to play :D

So, if you want in, I'll be online tonight - we can sort you out an invite :)

WS, you should join too, or have you quit the game completely?
Thu 20/10/05 at 04:33
Regular
satans little helper wrote:
>
> Ramirez i ain't seen you online for quite a while..?

I cut my losses and retreated to lick my wounds.
Thu 20/10/05 at 04:24
Regular
Creepy wrote:
> Whitestripes DS wrote:
> Reminds me of our Zul'Gurrub raids.
>
> I hated our raid leader...etc
>
> You left Ghost? 'Cause I got bored of the hunter (Forgot name?)
> always telling me how to do my job cause she though she was better
> then me, so I left.

Yeah, Lryanfea and Lorenzjor really pi**ed me off. Also not very fond of Thael or Dione either.

God knows what they're doing now. Aurora quit and I left, Lilo then quit as well, and 3 others we had decided were probably going to be kicked.

And considering before all of these people left our best raid for ZG only had 17 people in...

The night before I left we killed Bloodlord Mandokir with 13 people, really easy boss.
Thu 20/10/05 at 00:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Join the guild as your hunter, then say you're gonna roll a priest and they'll love you. Or a Warlock. Maybe a Warrior. Or even a Pally. Or Mage.

In fact, anything but another hunter/rogue, although you being a 60 hunter, plus you are known by respected (me, Kim, Bullett, Sheepy arguably :P) members, should get your main in.
Thu 20/10/05 at 00:23
Regular
What should I roll then?
Thu 20/10/05 at 00:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Taking anything at the moment. Last time I was on (/cry), we only had 2 lvl 60 priests, although more levelling up fast.

Priests were the main class deficiency. Got a load of good warriors now.
Thu 20/10/05 at 00:13
Regular
Whats needed more for EPS, Priests or Warriors? or..?
Wed 19/10/05 at 22:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Sheepy too now? Sweet!

There seem to be several new people about, or so I seem to percieve.

Can't wait to get back on.
Wed 19/10/05 at 22:36
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Cycloon wrote:
> EPS EPS EPS EPS EPS EPS

EPS EPS EPS EPS EPS

We got Me - Cycloooon - Bullett - Sheepy :D
Jooooiiiin uuuuussss! Nah really, if you wanna join us, /w Ergot/Kippertronix/munog in game, or me, and we'll get ya sorted out..

Ramirez i ain't seen you online for quite a while..?
Wed 19/10/05 at 22:36
Regular
"gsybe you!"
:*(

It's not fair. Why it's not I'm not sure, but it isn't!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.