GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WoW Instance tim,es"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Tue 18/10/05 at 16:36
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Does anyone have any info on how long different instances take to do?

times not guides, not help, times only. Before numpties post links to dungeon guides.

I only ask as I was going to do Sunken Temple last night, before I was told it can take anything from 2 - 6 hours. At 8.30 on a school night, that possibly takes me till 2.30am before completion.
Thu 20/10/05 at 15:29
"period drama"
Yes, Nash, that was me. Did you see my wand? It's quite small, so look close!
Were you the guy sitting right at the front who laughed out loud at all the lecturerererer's jokes, and turned around and told everyone to shut up last time, because he was 'trying to learn'?

Anywho ... I wouldn't be surprised if I had met you already gamesfreak - I take it you're pretty much normal, and there's precious few of those around. If someone touches you in your special place, it could be me!
Thu 20/10/05 at 15:24
Regular
Hey guys, I was there too! Were you the ones in the wizard costumes?
Thu 20/10/05 at 15:22
Regular
Woah woah.

I think I may of met you, by the off chance.

I sat behind some people paying squares in one lecture, and one guy drawed a massive picture of Adrian Wheal.

EDIT: Meh, I'll go, I didn't go to the one last week, couldn't be bothered. I'll spend the duration of it just drawing cartoons I think.
Thu 20/10/05 at 15:21
"period drama"
Goddamn, I almost slipped into a coma just reading that.
But yes, I suppose. Last time we just talked and played squares for the 2 hours, so it won't be too bad. Maybe this new guy might learn how to actually use a microphone so we can at least decide whether it's worth listening to or not.
Thu 20/10/05 at 15:16
Regular
FFF, you going to the Sys Arch lecture later?
Thu 20/10/05 at 15:15
"period drama"
I'm still here by the by, just have to steal other people's internet at the moment because it's not working in my room. I had withdrawl sypmtoms, but now I'm not sure if I can be bothered to start playing again.

Strange, but I'm sure I'll be broken eventually.
Thu 20/10/05 at 13:16
Regular
Yeah just delete them all and I'll PM you later.
Thu 20/10/05 at 13:12
Regular
What about all these names on my friends list? You keeping them or should I just delete?
Thu 20/10/05 at 13:10
Regular
Well to be honest, I'm sick of hunters. Dont want to make another rogue. So I may just roll a mage.
Thu 20/10/05 at 12:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I doubt he's quit totally.

Or he's rerolled Horde again, the sick bas'

It'll be so cool if EPS can get an entire MC/Onyxia raid, just in-guild.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.