GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ANNOUNCEMENT - FORUM CHANGES"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/10/08 at 11:04
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Hello,

Just to let you know that over the next 48hours there are going to be some alterations to our forums.

We will be reorganising the boards and threads so make sure your check back later today to view our updated forum.

Kind Regards

jubbachainsaw
Wed 22/10/08 at 08:10
Regular
"THFC"
I missed everything - so are there going to be changes happen today?? Will brighten up my gloomy Wednesday if it is true lol
Tue 21/10/08 at 19:45
Regular
aww come on i'm just joking :)
Tue 21/10/08 at 19:39
Regular
I'm going to create a group on Facebook in protest to keep the old Freeola design!!!111one
Tue 21/10/08 at 19:34
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Didn't like change either so changed it back :P!
Tue 21/10/08 at 19:33
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
ButchML wrote:
> Would be interested in your thoughts, personally when testing
> the new forums I generally used the 'Gaming Chat' format as I
> prefer the colour scheme.

For me I prefer the silver and cooler colours. Though that might be partly because I've grown used to them. The new colour scheme does seem to fit nicely with the theme of gaming though, seems nice and shiny. I like the idea of having the two schemes as it clearly shows which section you're in. I can see having cheats, chat and walkthroughs stuck together on one page being useful and attractive to new visitors too. Do hope the review forum comes back though!
Tue 21/10/08 at 19:29
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I hope you haven't destroyed the review forum permanently. It's the only place I get to write (hopefully) decent stuff nowadays!
Tue 21/10/08 at 19:29
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> Certain things are confusing me already, but I'll wait until
> you're finished until I say what so I don't look stupid later.
> :-P

Would be interested in your thoughts, personally when testing the new forums I generally used the 'Gaming Chat' format as I prefer the colour scheme.

But you are right, wait until the morning when the updates are all done (I would assume) then see what you think as not everything seems to be working right yet...
Tue 21/10/08 at 19:28
Regular
"I like turtles"
I fear change !.
Tue 21/10/08 at 19:23
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Certain things are confusing me already, but I'll wait until you're finished until I say what so I don't look stupid later. :-P
Tue 21/10/08 at 19:19
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Wow that's some change! Things are looking shiny!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.