GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ANNOUNCEMENT - FORUM CHANGES"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/10/08 at 11:04
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Hello,

Just to let you know that over the next 48hours there are going to be some alterations to our forums.

We will be reorganising the boards and threads so make sure your check back later today to view our updated forum.

Kind Regards

jubbachainsaw
Tue 21/10/08 at 19:11
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I remember the purple too. I quite liked it. The Newbie and Just Arrived colours also did a swap randomly. Maybe the big changes will include changing the colours back to the original. :-P
Tue 21/10/08 at 19:04
Regular
Heh, I'm so old I remember when it use to be purple. I guess purple and teal don't really match.
Tue 21/10/08 at 18:59
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
It maybe slightly disappointing if the only thing different is a slight change of the regular status colour. :-P
Tue 21/10/08 at 18:33
Regular
They have untill 11:04 tomorrow morning before the 48 hours are up :) Don't let us down staffies.
Tue 21/10/08 at 18:25
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
The mouse ran up the Gameaday clock?
Tue 21/10/08 at 18:20
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Tick tock...
Tue 21/10/08 at 16:41
"possibly impossible"
I've got some nice web designer software to test in the next week, I'll have to see if I can put a site together as well.
Tue 21/10/08 at 16:40
"Are you sure?"
Machie wrote:
> It's almost quitting time. Hope we'll get to see the new changes
> tomorrow. :)

I saw 'webmaster Bob' logon a while back and noticed the forum 'locked out' for a while - I thought that was the launch.

Today's not over yet...

I've been waiting 3 years for your site to launch, bet Freeola get there first
:¬P

Search Freeola Chat
Tue 21/10/08 at 16:27
Regular
It's almost quitting time. Hope we'll get to see the new changes tomorrow. :)
Tue 21/10/08 at 15:33
Regular
[ALFONSIFY]Gosh chaps, I believe I'm about to come out with a civil and relevant statement[/ALFONSIFY]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.