GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ANNOUNCEMENT - FORUM CHANGES"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/10/08 at 11:04
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Hello,

Just to let you know that over the next 48hours there are going to be some alterations to our forums.

We will be reorganising the boards and threads so make sure your check back later today to view our updated forum.

Kind Regards

jubbachainsaw
Thu 23/10/08 at 17:35
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Hmmm... wrote:
> Hmmm... wrote:
> Perhaps Freeola could post when all the updates are
> completed so people can offer feedback knowing they are looking
> at the final offering?
>
>
> Guess that's a 'no' then !

Changes are currently ongoing :)

Most issues that have been raised since launch seem to now be resolved. Give us tomorrow to fix anything else we notice then feel free to feedback your heart out Hmmm...
Thu 23/10/08 at 17:11
"Are you sure?"
Hmmm... wrote:
> Perhaps Freeola could post when all the updates are
> completed so people can offer feedback knowing they are looking
> at the final offering?

Guess that's a 'no' then !

Perhaps it's just me, but I'm not sure which thread to check for feedback, suggestions, bugs ...

Oh well...

Search Freeola
Chat
Thu 23/10/08 at 04:28
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
Oh, I like it...it's pretty :)
Wed 22/10/08 at 17:01
"Are you sure?"
Perhaps Freeola could post when all the updates are completed so people can offer feedback knowing they are looking at the final offering?

While I'm here:
Similar to what others are saying; it would be nice if some of the 'padding' was removed to allow longer thread topics to be displayed in the main forum pages.

Search Freeola Chat
Wed 22/10/08 at 16:53
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I knew I shouldn't have crawled through the washing machine to this bizarre new world. Freeola has changed.... :S

Seriously,it does look quite nice - although I may have to take a bit of time getting used to it.
Wed 22/10/08 at 16:38
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Shadowdream wrote:
> My only judgment is it looks slightly squished... It might just
> be my screen though.

Yeah.. I've got an advert taking up most of the room on the right hand side. This text input box is tinnnnny.
Wed 22/10/08 at 12:20
Regular
"Hello?"
I quite like it, looks all futuristic.
Wed 22/10/08 at 12:20
Regular
"Mooching around"
My only judgment is it looks slightly squished... It might just be my screen though.
Wed 22/10/08 at 12:14
Regular
"Mooching around"
So, this is new... I won't judge it until I see it on Windows because cleartype is pretty.
Wed 22/10/08 at 11:28
Regular
The 48 hours are up. Heads are going to roll for this! Give us our new site!! ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.