GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE - READ ALL ABOUT IT"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/12/00 at 18:55
Regular
If you mooch about on the Special Reserve and Freeola sites you'll find little problems or annoyances. e.g. why can't I do this, I can't understand that or couldn't we do the other.

So we would like your comments in this BUG TEST. An extra prize will go to the person who contributes the most to improving this site with little tweaks or solutions.

LITTLE TWEAKS are the operative words. You will not win anything for suggesting that we spend £35 billion on a re-design.

You must post your comments under this topic (or the similar one on the Playstation 2 forum) to stand a chance of winning.

Good luck

The Winner will be decided on Christmas Eve
Page:
Thu 28/12/00 at 20:53
Regular
I find most other sites easy sites to navigate, i won't say this isn't but i've seen easier places to look around.
Thu 28/12/00 at 20:50
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Very er Linky, I would say

The main reason for the links is to take everybody from all over the place to anywhere else.

But - we also need people to be able to see where they can go and what they can do on our site.

That's my last word on the subject!!!! (I think)
Thu 28/12/00 at 20:47
Regular
It looks okay now a bit technical looking though.
Thu 28/12/00 at 20:45
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
SNIPER wrote:
> Make it more modern looking?

Wot - some nice big pictures and twiddly things all over the place.

Well we could charge more for our games I suppose, and spend it on some artists who will not care diddly squat about your loading times!
Thu 28/12/00 at 20:42
Regular
?
Thu 28/12/00 at 20:41
Regular
By typing a large amount of code into the top address thingy. Or do what everybody else does, and ignore him.
Thu 28/12/00 at 20:40
Regular
Make it more modern looking?
Thu 28/12/00 at 20:38
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I see your message and a blue link to click on that says Reply.

If the blue link was not blue I wonder what colour it would be?

If the blue link was not there I wonder how I would be able to Reply to your message?
Thu 28/12/00 at 20:23
Regular
Sorry all i see on the page is banners and hundreds of blue links!
Thu 28/12/00 at 20:15
Do SR sell samba de amigo with the maracas or not.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.