GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE - READ ALL ABOUT IT"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/12/00 at 18:55
Regular
If you mooch about on the Special Reserve and Freeola sites you'll find little problems or annoyances. e.g. why can't I do this, I can't understand that or couldn't we do the other.

So we would like your comments in this BUG TEST. An extra prize will go to the person who contributes the most to improving this site with little tweaks or solutions.

LITTLE TWEAKS are the operative words. You will not win anything for suggesting that we spend £35 billion on a re-design.

You must post your comments under this topic (or the similar one on the Playstation 2 forum) to stand a chance of winning.

Good luck

The Winner will be decided on Christmas Eve
Page:
Thu 28/12/00 at 22:32
Some More suggestions from golden rhino

Could You add a forum where you make your own Faq guide or walkthru for a game. This would be rather handy.
Also your DvD page has only like 2 dvd players. You should get more. Cheat section needs to be improved

>neo geo cheat section needs to be removed

>Release date list must be improved and easier to fnd the game you want.

>Samba di amigo needs to be changed to samba de amigo

>more dreamcast cheats needed

>is it possible to sell any more computers that are not maxx pc
Thu 28/12/00 at 22:21
sorry, its the doubleclick advert slows things down alot
Thu 28/12/00 at 22:01
It would be nice in the PC reviews section if the minimum system requirements for games were shown, i.e. Manufacturers minimum requirements, SR recommended minimum requirements, and perhaps customers could put in the info about their systems too (i.e. what do they recommend!).
Thu 28/12/00 at 22:00
I’m back, still on a slow computer, a little faster than before, now I’m surfing at 24kb, wow, the excitement. What I have noticed Tony is that when your on a slow PC, the thing that slows down the downloads the most is the ad.pepper thing at the top of the screen (The advertisement banner) is there anyway you could speed this up????
Thu 28/12/00 at 21:55
Regular
They don't have pop up menu's.
Thu 28/12/00 at 21:52
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I though you said you DIDN'T like blue links!

I don't like pop up menu's that they fire at you when you leave their site.
Thu 28/12/00 at 21:49
Regular
True but i find some sites layout very easy like Streets Online.
Thu 28/12/00 at 21:47
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
FantasyMeiste® wrote:
> Can I link to the Freeola servers with my freebie ISP or do I have
> to have your provision service with dialup costs?

Unfortunately you can only use MultiUserGames.com via Freeola dial up and this is due to the cost of the bandwidth and server which is paid for from the dial up connection charges.

It's not expensive off peak though and you can dial in with username FREEOLA and password FREEOLA if you don't want to sign up.
Thu 28/12/00 at 21:45
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
SNIPER wrote:
> I find most other sites easy sites to navigate, i won't say this
> isn't but i've seen easier places to look around.

Yes so have I

But they didn't carry 3000 products, a club membership, free gifts, a competition portal, a shopping portal, a free isp, domain sales, gameaday, discussion forums, reviews, cheats, clips etc etc.

So we do the best we can
Thu 28/12/00 at 20:54
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Can I link to the Freeola servers with my freebie ISP or do I have to have your provision service with dialup costs?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.