GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE - READ ALL ABOUT IT"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/12/00 at 18:55
Regular
If you mooch about on the Special Reserve and Freeola sites you'll find little problems or annoyances. e.g. why can't I do this, I can't understand that or couldn't we do the other.

So we would like your comments in this BUG TEST. An extra prize will go to the person who contributes the most to improving this site with little tweaks or solutions.

LITTLE TWEAKS are the operative words. You will not win anything for suggesting that we spend £35 billion on a re-design.

You must post your comments under this topic (or the similar one on the Playstation 2 forum) to stand a chance of winning.

Good luck

The Winner will be decided on Christmas Eve
Page:
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:55
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
If you mooch about on the Special Reserve and Freeola sites you'll find little problems or annoyances. e.g. why can't I do this, I can't understand that or couldn't we do the other.

So we would like your comments in this BUG TEST. An extra prize will go to the person who contributes the most to improving this site with little tweaks or solutions.

LITTLE TWEAKS are the operative words. You will not win anything for suggesting that we spend £35 billion on a re-design.

You must post your comments under this topic (or the similar one on the Playstation 2 forum) to stand a chance of winning.

Good luck

The Winner will be decided on Christmas Eve
Wed 13/12/00 at 19:04
Regular
The only things I would like is:

The top ten posters of the week, I.E. the amount of posts they have done.

I did have more. But goldfish brain here forgot them.

(Blame me. I TOLD you to write them down...)
Wed 13/12/00 at 19:14
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Bugs

No not Ants

Bugs

That's what we want

And suggestions like yours of course Grix
Wed 13/12/00 at 19:22
Regular
How about signiatures under our messages like on other boards?
Wed 13/12/00 at 19:24
Regular
Or little Smiley Icons to choose from which appear beside the message like emoteicons so people know what the message is like.

e.g.

Angry
Happy
Puzzled
Sad
Etc
Wed 13/12/00 at 19:24
Regular
Simple colour changes would be nice! We've had blue and white since it started! How about Greens or Reds?
Wed 13/12/00 at 19:25
Regular
"Excommunicated"
When I go on the new game ideas site, I always need to debug something. It gets very annoying!
Wed 13/12/00 at 19:26
Regular
I don't like having to go to ukdiscussions.com then click on future of gamin to see a list of more forums so that I can click on future of gaming again to get to the future of gaming forum!
Wed 13/12/00 at 19:27
Regular
In the reviews section (which should be moderated) I reckon we should all be able to post reviews for ANY game we want to no matter what console (Including Spectrum, Amiga, etc)
Wed 13/12/00 at 19:27
Regular
Solutions to your bad words system?
A Bad topic filter would solve your trouble with the atticus kids! It would immediately detect a topic of this kind and remove the topic immediately as they post it, so forumers won't get to read that message.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.