GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2 vs pIII 733mhz"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/12/00 at 15:35
Regular
I love the ps2 with its dvd, cool graphics, wicked games but it doesent stand a chance against my dell 733mhz with a geFORCE 64mb graphics card. What I am trying to say is that they are over exagerating the ps2 make it seem god like. The fact is that pc's will always be 1 step ahead.
Tue 12/12/00 at 17:59
Regular
Yeah but with a control and joystick?
Tue 12/12/00 at 18:43
Regular
I wealy luv bot`s spleling, u`d thunk hie wus stupud ow sumfing.
Wed 13/12/00 at 00:58
listen i am a 14 year old on school holidays i have no time for speling or grammer, just playing ps2.

Have a good time at work (hope you don't have to clean too man toilets today) lol
Wed 13/12/00 at 01:04
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Just to make you happy Bot:
>
> "Your pathetic 28" screen would fit just perfect in my
> toilet."
>
>
> Just HOW big is your aris?

I would hate to go to your house I would immediantly be pulled into the gravimetric pull from your ar$e and eventually be pulled into orbit around Uranus.
Wed 13/12/00 at 02:10
ssxpro wrote:
> I wealy luv bot`s spleling, u`d thunk hie wus stupud ow sumfing.

bloody brits, pom pom this, always b*tchen
Wed 13/12/00 at 02:17
bot wrote:
> ssxpro wrote:
> > I wealy luv bot`s spleling, u`d thunk hie wus stupud ow
> sumfing.

bloody brit you have the personality of a wombat and a mind to match it, "I wealy luv ur spleling" I should come over your house and clog up your toilet for that!!!! mwahhhhhh

ps. cal ai plumpber
hahahahaha
Wed 13/12/00 at 07:51
hey! this topic's gone ker-razy!

Whilst I first thought it was a little sad it is actually quite funny.

As for stuffing my TV down the lav, I'm not entirely sure what that would achieve; maybe bot is hoping that a few lumps of excrement will affect it's aerodynamic efficiency, so his PC can pull into the lead in the "alfresco" high speed gaming race?

However, by all accounts this would once again be offset by Bot's alledgedly huge set of buttocks, which I feel sure would offer far too much wind resistance to overcome any extra propulsion that his mighty brown starfish would have to offer(its an exponential relationship between air resistance and thrust, not linear, do you see?)
Wed 13/12/00 at 09:56
Regular
"not dead"
I feel that we need to give bot a little credit here, he's reaching out and embracing new technology.

It's amazing what you can do from a padded cell these days, apparently there's this new invention that allows for you to write on a pad, with a wax crayon, and it appears on screen.

I hope that your road to rehabilitation is a safe one, and I look forward to welcoming you back into the real world soon.
Wed 13/12/00 at 10:05
yeah but they don't actually give you a crayon to hold, in case you hurt yourself;

instead they put the crayon on one of those sucker pads, moisten it, and stick it on your forehead.

That way you can still have the pleasure of the written word without removing your straight-jacket.

But, credit where it's due, and all that. Must be a killer on the neck muscles.
Wed 13/12/00 at 13:24
Were all forgetting that we dont need to be bothered by him, we all have PCs anyway, I think %80 of ppl like gaming more on a console then PC as the games get better and you only have to upgrade every 3-5 years instead of upgrading every year costing hundreds. While PC games should be better gaming they arn't unless you want only first person games and stratergy games, while the DC, PS2 and N64 have all types. And also have on-line gaming now, PCs best titles e.g Unreal Tournament, Quake arena and half life which is coming out,

14 years old??? with all the p.c things a big moniter???hmmmmmmmmm sure you jus didn't look through a magazine and say what you would like to have.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.