GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2 vs pIII 733mhz"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/12/00 at 15:35
Regular
I love the ps2 with its dvd, cool graphics, wicked games but it doesent stand a chance against my dell 733mhz with a geFORCE 64mb graphics card. What I am trying to say is that they are over exagerating the ps2 make it seem god like. The fact is that pc's will always be 1 step ahead.
Tue 12/12/00 at 15:35
I love the ps2 with its dvd, cool graphics, wicked games but it doesent stand a chance against my dell 733mhz with a geFORCE 64mb graphics card. What I am trying to say is that they are over exagerating the ps2 make it seem god like. The fact is that pc's will always be 1 step ahead.
Tue 12/12/00 at 15:46
isn't this a bit like "my dad is stronger than your dad?"

will any of these forums ever see the end of these sort of debates? We're all gamers, at the end of the day; whether you're into Quake or Tekken, or just "whatever your mate happened to be playing when you went round".

It's nice to feel like you belong, I suppose....but I really don't see the point.

Sorry, lecture over;

I bet my PS2 has a lower Drag Coefficient figure than your PC; mainly due to lower projected surface area.....

which means that whilst you can supposedly enjoy a faster, richer and generally more phat games experience, I can do it with slightly less wind noise and greater fuel economy.

haha.
Tue 12/12/00 at 15:54
my computer costs about ten times more than the ps2 so I would expect it to be more powerful. And talking about gameplay i have dolby digital surroung sound theater speakers and a 19" flatron display that sure throws your dads dead body drifting down the river

hahaha

looser!!!! :^(
Tue 12/12/00 at 16:02
whoa man....

Poorly chosen words about drowning accidents aside,
I'm sure you're 19" screen is just lovely.

In your bedroom, is it?

I'm sure that it's diminutive size may counteract the extra drag from your lard*rse PC and even it out with my ps2 and 28" screen, and we can both enjoy similar levels of open air gaming comfort at high speed.

looser? looser than what? Looser than your grasp of english? no chance.

;)
Tue 12/12/00 at 16:07
listen to me you lying skeeming no good for nothing slimy dribbling troll. Your pathetic 28" screen would fit just perfect in my toilet. Can you insult people on your ps2 no!!!

hahahaha

later little pimple
Tue 12/12/00 at 16:39
c'mon it has been 25 minutes and only 2 abusive (not)
and distressing (not) replies please send more.

thankz
Tue 12/12/00 at 16:47
Regular
Just to make you happy Bot:

"Your pathetic 28" screen would fit just perfect in my toilet."

Just HOW big is your aris?
Tue 12/12/00 at 16:58
"High polygon count"
Pretty big, judging by the s***e pouring from it.

What do you mean, "That's his mouth" ?
Tue 12/12/00 at 17:05
Regular
(Good answer.)
Tue 12/12/00 at 17:56
The PC games should always be able to 'look' nicer as they have more power and can be upgraded regularly BUT the fact of the matter is that unless you want to play FPS's or Strategy games then you are better off with a console.

Horses for courses and all that!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.