GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2 vs pIII 733mhz"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/12/00 at 15:35
Regular
I love the ps2 with its dvd, cool graphics, wicked games but it doesent stand a chance against my dell 733mhz with a geFORCE 64mb graphics card. What I am trying to say is that they are over exagerating the ps2 make it seem god like. The fact is that pc's will always be 1 step ahead.
Thu 18/09/08 at 01:26
"The Boss Lady"
Watch the Trailer here and tell us what you think...

There is also already an official website courtesy of Warner Brothers here...
Fri 29/12/00 at 06:29
I am 74 posts old and i demand a little respect. Only 9 MORE POSTS and it will be the largest topic in the history of this forum.

NURSE NURSE come over here and change my colosimy bag (furgiive speleiling)

hahahaaaaaaaaa thats better.
Thu 21/12/00 at 21:28
Regular
Skcillob ot taht.

Sorry. Long running joke.
Thu 21/12/00 at 21:14
ermmm nope,

I'm not from Wales, but the spelling reminded me of the road signs in Wales, they're multi-lingual, spelling place names in English then in Welsh (or gibberish) to confuse the simple-minded (English).

Only joking
Thu 21/12/00 at 19:38
Regular
I can't see the difference between Wales and England anyway...
Thu 21/12/00 at 03:48
jimbob wrote:
> typo, should be a '/' between pc and console.
>
> 'bot' are you from Wales ?

Na mate the nearest thing to wales here is what we can see swimming in the Indian ocean(whales). If you havent gathered enough info to guess it, I live in Australia (Last check the Queen still ruled this country)

I plan to visit England or Wales in the near future though.
I take it that you are from there arent you?
Wed 20/12/00 at 07:54
My apologies to Wales and it's inhabitants for that last post; I couldn't resist.....
Wed 20/12/00 at 07:53
oo there's no need for that, Jimbob; what did Bot ever do to you??
Wed 20/12/00 at 00:11
typo, should be a '/' between pc and console.

'bot' are you from Wales ?
Wed 20/12/00 at 00:08
good point on the console pc convergence.

while carefully tossing the psx2 playfully into the air, i noticed a number of ports (holes) glinting in the late afternoon sunlight.

2 usb holes (keyboards, mice, zip drives, cdr/rw writers, dvd ram drives) i-link hole (sonys multimedia thing) optical hifi hole (get a dts 5.1 hifi and a fibre optic cable) and a really wacky laptop peripheral hole.

the potential for this console is quite large (its the drink talking)

imagine using a 100MB zip disk for game saves instead of a memory card. A bit of slight convergence has opened up alot of pc peripherals up to a flippin good console !

DR J

buuuuuuuuurp

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.