GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 3 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/09/06 at 17:52
Regular
"lets go back"
Lost is Back for season 3. Use this thread to chat about the show.

Note: we will be talking about the latest episodes from america, so if you havent seen them yet then you might not want to read whats in here.
Page:
Sat 30/09/06 at 11:00
Regular
"Mooching around"
Geffdof wrote:
> Chaos wrote:
>
>
> - Viewers were supposed to be viewing the "Monster"
> more often than they realised.
>
> The smoke cloud? Is it in the background and we havent noticed
> it?

Apparently so. On the podcast with the producers, he said that, and that all would become clear this time next year (May 2007).
Fri 29/09/06 at 23:27
Regular
"lets go back"
Machie wrote:
> I'm really looking forward to it :D I just hope they're going to
> start answering some questions instead of giving us more
> questions.

Apparently they are going to answer quite a lot of questions about who the others are, where they live and what they are doing within the first 5-6 episodes.
Fri 29/09/06 at 23:05
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
When 'Henry' was captured, he said he was coming for Locke, as he was one of 'the good ones'... So maybe Jack/Sawyer/Kate are 'good ones' too (whatever that means), hence why The Others want them. Hurley was just a messenger boy for them.

The 4 toes does raise questions.

I guess we'll just need to wait and see.
Fri 29/09/06 at 21:23
Regular
Geffdof wrote:
> Siyead saw a statue with 4 toes. Why does it only have 4 toes?

This really does confuse me, why only 4 toes? Was there a race of people with 4 toes or was it just the person who the statue is of only had 4? I can't remember how well built it was. Perhaps an old movie set? hmm

> Jack, Sawyer and Kate where captured by the others. What do they
> want with them? Why those specific 3 people?

Not sure why those three, wasn't Hurley chosen too? I guess as they dealt with them before, they didn't want to bring anyone new in.

> Michael has gone with Walt. Will he be back or has he gone for
> good?

I don't think the Island will allow him to go. Though that would be terrible, being stuck after they just found out you killed two of their friends. Still can't believe he did though.

> And, most interesting to me, a new character was revealed in the
> finale who wasnt on the island but who also wasnt part of a
> flashback. The closing scenes showed Penelope searching for the
> island. Could turn out interesting.

Yes this is the most interesting part because it shows that there is someone outside of the island. So it's real, this doesnt feel like it's in someone head anymore. Perhaps letting the numbers count down was a good idea if she can bring help.
Fri 29/09/06 at 21:17
Regular
I'm really looking forward to it :D I just hope they're going to start answering some questions instead of giving us more questions.
Fri 29/09/06 at 19:16
Regular
"lets go back"
When the show starts properly I guess. There isnt much to say until then.
Fri 29/09/06 at 18:11
Regular
"Cool!"
When are real spoilers coming
Fri 29/09/06 at 11:43
Regular
"lets go back"
Chaos wrote:

>
> - Viewers were supposed to be viewing the "Monster"
> more often than they realised.

The smoke cloud? Is it in the background and we havent noticed it?
Thu 28/09/06 at 20:48
Regular
"Mooching around"
Just some other things I picked up from... somewhere...

- The symbols on the clock in the hatch mean "Underworld". The two theories that go with that are that it refers to an actual underworld that they are in. Or more wildly the reference to the Underwater hatch that is supposed to exsist.

- There are 6 hatchs in total, and the numbers are supposed to give reference to their location.

- Viewers were supposed to be viewing the "Monster" more often than they realised.
Thu 28/09/06 at 20:34
Regular
"Mooching around"
From SpoilerFix

General spoilers:

09/26 - [Kristin from E! said in her chat: "I'm hearing we'll see a one-eyed-wonder very soon. Think Daryl Hannah in Kill Bill except male and not previously amphibious."] It's a new character, late 40's. A formidable man, tough, a real survivor. A real sense of charisma and danger. Possibly recurring. Source: secretagentman @ TWOP

09/19 - I've only seen two beings [die this season]: (a) a character we knew from before and (b) the cutest little fuzziest more adorable animal (that is not Vincent the dog). Source: Kristin on E!Online

09/15 - You wanna know where the Others live? I'll tell you. In the last place you'd expect. And that's just one of the jaw-dropping twists you'll discover in the first few episodes of the third season of Lost. Those frustrated with the lack of answers last season will be happy to get a few in the first few episodes--like, oh, the revelation of what the Others are up to, what shocking connection Jin has to Sun's secret lovah and which island boy will be once again kissing Kate. Yep, kissing her. A few old faces will even be coming back, like William Mapother (Ethan), Ian Somerhalder (Boone) and, hopefully, more of Cynthia Watros (Libby) in flashbacks. Source: Kristin on E!Online

09/11 - I can tell you that at some point in the first four episodes, [Kate] does confess that she loves someone on the island. It is one of the most heart-wrenching (in every single possible meaning of the phrase �heart-wrenching�) scenes you will ever see. [Ian Somerhalder will likely appear in a flashback as he was on the set not too long ago practicing lines with Terry O'Quinn.] Despite what Rodrigo Santoro said in that interview with a Brazilian newspaper, [he] actually appears very early on this season, and he will be one-half of the one of the hottest couples I think I�ve ever seen on television. [Kiele and Rodrigo will be some of the survivors who have been living in the background for 2 seasons. Elizabeth Mitchell's character] is not a plane crash survivor. She is a woman. She is romantically linked to someone we already know, and could be romantically linked to a second someone we know. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Check out the link for more
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.