GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 3 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/09/06 at 17:52
Regular
"lets go back"
Lost is Back for season 3. Use this thread to chat about the show.

Note: we will be talking about the latest episodes from america, so if you havent seen them yet then you might not want to read whats in here.
Page:
Thu 05/10/06 at 17:15
Regular
"lets go back"
If you are using torrents then any torrent website. Otherwise I dont have a clue.
Thu 05/10/06 at 16:33
Regular
"Mooching around"
Apparently they're all in a zoo... I foget where I heard this, but the Dharma people were running a zoo to study animals (including humans apparently)... And the Others somehow broke free.

Anyway... Anyone know where I can download the first episode?
Thu 05/10/06 at 11:00
Regular
"lets go back"
Its back baby!!!!

That was a brilliant opener. Its still left me completely in the dark but if we give it a few weeks we'll hopefully get some answers. Jack in an underwater hatch? Sounds quite interesting.

I was like a little kid on christmas day when I started to watch this episode. I was so excited.
Thu 05/10/06 at 08:54
Regular
A TV/DVD movie wouldnt be too bad. Just as long as they don't try and milk it for 10 seasons.

Everyone downloading it? :) 5 minutes in and at 2%

I need to download that Naruto 90 minute special today aswell.
Wed 04/10/06 at 22:15
Regular
"lets go back"
Id heard that elsewhere. They dont want it dragging out and fans getting fed up with it. I also heard that after season 4/5 they might make a film to end with. Im not sure if thats a good idea or not though.
Wed 04/10/06 at 21:06
Regular
"Mooching around"
They said on one of their last podcasts that they want to end it on 4, and only move onto 5 if they really have to.
Wed 04/10/06 at 21:05
Regular
Hurray I can't wait :D I haven't seen these trailers that have been mentioned yet, not sure if I should :) Any guesses on how many series Lost will last for?

And who will be the next Lost star to be arrested for a driving offense? heh
Wed 04/10/06 at 20:43
Regular
"Mooching around"
Good. I'll download it soon...
Wed 04/10/06 at 20:14
Regular
"lets go back"
yeah, so it should be available to torrent in the morning.
Wed 04/10/06 at 16:01
Regular
"Mooching around"
Doesn't it start today?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.