GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 3 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/09/06 at 17:52
Regular
"lets go back"
Lost is Back for season 3. Use this thread to chat about the show.

Note: we will be talking about the latest episodes from america, so if you havent seen them yet then you might not want to read whats in here.
Page:
Sat 14/10/06 at 21:16
Regular
"Mooching around"
Anyone seen episode 2 yet? I forgot :O but I'm downloading now... :)
Thu 05/10/06 at 23:17
Regular
"Mooching around"
Yeah that's where I eventualy got it from.

Brilliant opening, it has answered a lot of my previous questions of the program. The ending left me scratching my head, but this is a good thing, it has almost become the thing you expect from Lost and (almost) the part you look forward to.
Thu 05/10/06 at 22:37
Regular
"lets go back"
Im guessing it was to tvtorrents. They have had server problems recently and the site has been off and on for a few days. Torrent spy is a decent place for most stuff.
Thu 05/10/06 at 22:07
Regular
"Mooching around"
Oh no, I meant a link that Machie sent me. 4.3% left to download now... Yay :)
Thu 05/10/06 at 20:11
Regular
"lets go back"
That link works fine. Dont forget to take the space out half way through it.
Thu 05/10/06 at 19:12
Regular
"Mooching around"
The website isn't even loading 8-|
Thu 05/10/06 at 19:05
Regular
I'm back :) my download is done but I think the torrent is down at the moment, I'm trying to seed but not working. I guess it's the 100,000s of people trying to download it :)

I think Geff has made comments about the episode already but I resisted not reading it yet. Just going to watch Mythbusters at half past and then I'll watch it :D looking forward to it. I hope it was worth the extra month we waited. ^^
Thu 05/10/06 at 18:54
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Am I allowed to list specific torrent sites on here?

http://torrentspy.com/torrent/874933/ Lost_S03E01_HDTV_XviD_XOR_eztv

join the link up, had to put a space in due to character length
Thu 05/10/06 at 18:52
Regular
"lets go back"
try torrent spy
Thu 05/10/06 at 18:20
Regular
"Mooching around"
I've tried 5 torrent websites, and so far no luck.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.