GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Olympics... OoOoO"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/08/08 at 19:18
"Are you sure?"
Olympics 2008 thread...
Full Olympics Medal Table from the BBC.

GB's roll of honour (again from the BBC).

I've been quite impressed with the opening ceremony - I watched most of it live this afternoon and I'm watching the highlights as I type this.

I hope 'we' can pull off something as respectable in 2012!!!

The BBC say 4bn people will be watching!
I was surprised to see Sara Brightman had got in there singing the Olympics anthem (good for album sales!).

I did a Google and some Chinese sites say she is from the USA! :¬(

Let's hope it's a good one - it's certainly started rather well...

Search Freeola Chat
Wed 20/08/08 at 15:50
Regular
Come on guys, please tell me you all saw Usain Bolt win the 200m with another world record. The guy is incredible, the other runners didnt matter it was all about getting the new record. Nice one Bolt and happy 22nd birthday (tomorrow).

Oh and the last event the 400m womens hurdles, we got ourself a bronze thanks to a lovely young lady whos name I can't remember. She gave it her all and it's great she won a medal because we dont usually do so well in these events. :)
Wed 20/08/08 at 15:50
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I've got the womens diving on behind me, loving some of the comments from the less than pc commentators. They've already referred to numerous women as being "Lovely little girls" having good bodies and i'm fairly certain there was even a thinly veiled comment about one of them having good boobs.
Wed 20/08/08 at 14:09
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Machie wrote:
> Another silver and bronze thanks to two cute girls in the womens
> swimming marathon. According to one of them, her leg was being
> pulled by the Russian who went on to win gold despite our girls
> being well ahead. Damn Russians.

I was watching that race and the British girl did slow very suddenly at the end as the Russian moved ahead. I thought there was something suspicious when i was watching it.
Wed 20/08/08 at 10:04
Regular
Another silver and bronze thanks to two cute girls in the womens swimming marathon. According to one of them, her leg was being pulled by the Russian who went on to win gold despite our girls being well ahead. Damn Russians.

As for the Aussies, not only are we beating them in the Olympics (we now have more medals than them) we also beat them in Tennessee at their own game.
Wed 20/08/08 at 09:39
Regular
There were lots of seats available for the womens weightlifting, but it was competely sold out for the womens volleyball. How come?

You mean the ancients didnt use to ride BMX? :/ Yeah I thought it was a bit pointless too just like the umm '92 (i think) singles synchronized swimming event.
Wed 20/08/08 at 04:18
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Unfortunately it's part of the movement towards a yoof games that the suits have been wanting to do for ages. As if the kids give a toss about bmx.
Wed 20/08/08 at 02:56
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Just watching that traditional olympic event, bmx racing. :/ Its worse than the beach volleyball yesterday.
Tue 19/08/08 at 18:53
"Are you sure?"
Tue 19/08/08 at 18:07
Tue 19/08/08 at 15:54
Regular
5, which is pretty good :D we won 4 on saturday, 4 on sunday, I think one or two yesterday and another 4 today. I think we got a silver in the mens high jump aswell which is great.

Lets do well tomorrow and win some more gold. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.