GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GOD IS REAL"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/10/02 at 02:18
Regular
I have something to say to all you non-God types..

1. God does exsist, He created you, He can destroy you

2. Ya know the 'Big Bang' theory? Me and my mom belive it, So? What if God made noise while he created Earth, no one is silent

3. Why are you even bringing this subject up? It's pointless and you'll never win...

-God Bless, I'm prayin' for ya!

PS:God exists, you know it! Don't deny it! He has done something for you in the past so be thankfull there is a God

taken from: letssingit.com
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:10
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I'm sorry but

"As far as I'm concerned, there's only one God. Me "

Is not a sensible comment and adds nothing to the discussion.
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:03
Regular
"That's right!"
I made a sensible comment, stating my opinion

As a former church goer myself (forced into it by my family when I was young) I believe I have a valid opinion on matters, more-so than your average person
Wed 23/10/02 at 14:57
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> As far as I'm concerned, there's only one God. Me
>
> (as in I live by my OWN rules, not those of a fictional character)

What a well balanced individual you are - not an ounce of selfishness in you - pah.

What a fool.

Maybe if you actually gave the time to read the discussion that had gone on you would have something sensible to add instead of just trying to ruin what had been generally a very adult, sensible discussion.
Wed 23/10/02 at 14:52
Regular
"That's right!"
As far as I'm concerned, there's only one God. Me

(as in I live by my OWN rules, not those of a fictional character)
Wed 23/10/02 at 14:50
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Right !
Wed 23/10/02 at 14:48
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I do understand it. It's called science

Here, here.
Wed 23/10/02 at 14:47
Regular
"That's right!"
I do understand it. It's called science
Wed 23/10/02 at 14:43
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I dont want you to do anything mojojojojo etc but there's no harm in having some understanding about what goes on around you.
Wed 23/10/02 at 14:40
Regular
"That's right!"
People who pray, in their own privacy, don't bother me. People who try to tell other people to do the same DO bother me. Basically, if someone wants to give their life to something, no matter how stupid and utterly pointless it seems to me, they're free to do so. Just as long as they don't expect me to understand why they do it, or want me to do the same
Wed 23/10/02 at 14:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
Flanders wrote:
> It's not enough to have a belief in Jesus - you have to accept Jesus
> into your life with all that that entails - it's much more than going
> to Church on Sunday and forgetting all about anything religious until
> the following Sunday.

Good point, I try to pray at least once everyday, usually before I go to bed, and sometimes during the day to thank him or to ask for help.

If anything, having a relationship with God is more important than knowing everything in the Bible and going to church every Sunday. I'm pretty sure it says somewhere in the Bible something like, even if a man knows the whole bible, always goes to church and knows everything about Christianity, he does not know God.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.