GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GOD IS REAL"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/10/02 at 02:18
Regular
I have something to say to all you non-God types..

1. God does exsist, He created you, He can destroy you

2. Ya know the 'Big Bang' theory? Me and my mom belive it, So? What if God made noise while he created Earth, no one is silent

3. Why are you even bringing this subject up? It's pointless and you'll never win...

-God Bless, I'm prayin' for ya!

PS:God exists, you know it! Don't deny it! He has done something for you in the past so be thankfull there is a God

taken from: letssingit.com
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:41
Regular
"That's right!"
"Iv'e read everything here - I still see no valid comments as to why you think you are the one and only God ?"

Hello? Did IQs drop suddenly in the last 24 hours?

I was making a statement about how I'd rather live by my OWN rules, and not those of a fictional character (in my opinion, God is a fictional character)

And Little Hobbo - do be quiet. I had an excellent understanding of the Methodist faith. I was 14 when I stopped going, not 4
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:39
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Flanders wrote:

> As Little Hobbo said

Wow, we agree at last. :-P
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:38
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Little Hobbo wrote:
> An ex churchgoer who hasn't been since he was young (read: never
> listened to a thing).
> Somehow, I sincerely doubt the validity of your 'valid opinion'.
>
> ---------
>
> I wouldn't say that. I was going there EVERY Sunday till I was 14,
> making me excellent at RS/RE/RSD. I must have learnt something from
> all those years there...

From personal experience you don't really learn a lot at church during your adolescent years. Basics maybe, but anything more comes out the other ear.

> So, please, be quiet, I don't like you much Little Hobbo, you seem to
> be obsessed with annoying me

Obversely my dear Mojo, it is I who have taken a dislike to you since I have discovered what a young and immature person you are. My general attitude of you on these forums has been disfavourable.
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:37
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Flanders wrote:
>
> And I do want to get married
> in a church,
>
> Why ? - just to have a nice big show ?

I want to get married in a church. My boyfriend is agnostic. I am wavering. Its still important to me to be married in a church.

If Pikmin isn't religous then it can't be offensive to her to be married in a church. Hmm I don't seem to able to put into words what I mean.
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:36
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Flanders wrote:
> I'm sorry but
>
> "As far as I'm concerned, there's only one God. Me "
>
> Is not a sensible comment and adds nothing to the discussion.
>
> --------
>
> If you'd bothered to read *why* I thought that, you'd see it WAS a
> sensible comment

Iv'e read everything here - I still see no valid comments as to why you think you are the one and only God ?

As Little Hobbo said - you were forced to go to church as a kid - And ? Did you listen to everything that was said ? - were you old enough to have any understanding ? If you are anything like the kids at our church then all they want to do is play - just like all children - Kids are not interested and should not be forced into believing anything.
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:34
Regular
"That's right!"
Little Hobbo wrote:
> An ex churchgoer who hasn't been since he was young (read: never
> listened to a thing).
> Somehow, I sincerely doubt the validity of your 'valid opinion'.

---------

I wouldn't say that. I was going there EVERY Sunday till I was 14, making me excellent at RS/RE/RSD. I must have learnt something from all those years there...

So, please, be quiet, I don't like you much Little Hobbo, you seem to be obsessed with annoying me
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:30
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Pikmin wrote:
> I really dont know what to believe.
>
> You see I cant see how there is one spirit (because that is what I
> think God is, a spirit, not human form) that has made everything.

God is actually a trinity Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is the original three in one..

> What was he doing for those billions apon billions of years befor he
> "created" Jesus??

No idea and time being such a vast thing to us we cannot begin to comprehend.

Why didn't he just create Jesus when he
> created the first Human.... being Adam supposidly.....

He was already there - as part of the trinity.

> Then who wrote the bible?? Someone who was very close to mary and
> Joseph.... but who was with Mary and Joseph on the night of the birth?
> no-one but a donkey isn't that right? ohhhhhhhh so the donkey wrote
> the story..... mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

I think you are confused a bit here - there is a 3000 or so year period between Genesis at the beggining of the Old Testament and the start of the New Testament. Many different people passed the stories down from generation to generation and eventually scribed them onto scrolls and other parchments. The stories from the New Testament were written down from approx 30 years after the crucifixion.

I mean what happens in the first
> page of the bible?

It tells of how the Earth was created.

How does it start? When does mary and joseph come
> into it?

3000 years ish later

I take it loads of people wrote the bible? In that case why
> do we not know about these people?

We do

And I do want to get married
> in a church,

Why ? - just to have a nice big show ?

Why would God want to kill these
> innocent people. That is stupid.

He doesn't - people have free will, it is people that kill people.
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:24
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I made a sensible comment, stating my opinion
>
> As a former church goer myself (forced into it by my family when I was
> young) I believe I have a valid opinion on matters, more-so than your
> average person

An ex churchgoer who hasn't been since he was young (read: never listened to a thing).
Somehow, I sincerely doubt the validity of your 'valid opinion'.
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:21
Regular
"That's right!"
Flanders wrote:
> I'm sorry but
>
> "As far as I'm concerned, there's only one God. Me "
>
> Is not a sensible comment and adds nothing to the discussion.

--------

If you'd bothered to read *why* I thought that, you'd see it WAS a sensible comment
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:11
Regular
"Evenstar"
I really dont know what to believe.

You see I cant see how there is one spirit (because that is what I think God is, a spirit, not human form) that has made everything. What was he doing for those billions apon billions of years befor he "created" Jesus?? Why didn't he just create Jesus when he created the first Human.... being Adam supposidly..... and this I dont understand, how two people have just been put on the world Adam and Eve, and started repoducing, meaning we are all brothers and siserts.... ahhhhhh incest.... correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't the bible say this is wrong?

Then who wrote the bible?? Someone who was very close to mary and Joseph.... but who was with Mary and Joseph on the night of the birth? no-one but a donkey isn't that right? ohhhhhhhh so the donkey wrote the story..... mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! I mean what happens in the first page of the bible? How does it start? When does mary and joseph come into it? I take it loads of people wrote the bible? In that case why do we not know about these people? I think Monks wrote the bible personally then sold it to the villagers like Jehovers Witnesses do now. They sold them for money and finally brain washed a lot of people. These people would then give the book to relatives as presents and told to read it, then it was spread around like that.

I cant see how someone can part a sea, that is fairy tale nonsense, or from a comic book!

I admit I havn't read the bible and probably never will. But I do believe that there is Heaven and Hell. And I do want to get married in a church, and if I had to then I would go to church for 6 weeks before my wedding to get married there.

I just cant see how people who believe in God can think God is amazing... look at all the bad things that have happened in the world..... millions of people dieing in wars, disaters - earthquakes, volcanoes etc etc, terrorist action. Why would God want to kill these innocent people. That is stupid.

I dont know, since writing this i dont know if i belive in God, but I think that if I say that I will go to Hell for not beliveing, so maybe I do, in a sense..... it's weird.

Just my thoughts

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.