GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GOD IS REAL"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/10/02 at 02:18
Regular
I have something to say to all you non-God types..

1. God does exsist, He created you, He can destroy you

2. Ya know the 'Big Bang' theory? Me and my mom belive it, So? What if God made noise while he created Earth, no one is silent

3. Why are you even bringing this subject up? It's pointless and you'll never win...

-God Bless, I'm prayin' for ya!

PS:God exists, you know it! Don't deny it! He has done something for you in the past so be thankfull there is a God

taken from: letssingit.com
Thu 24/10/02 at 12:22
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I have some friends who are Jewish - last year for the first time - they actually went out and bought a Christmas tree and gave each presents.

Not because they were celebrating the birth of Jesus - but because they just wanted to join in with one of our traditions.

One of my biggest customers is actually a Jewish company (ie all the partners etc are a family of Jewish brothers) Their main profits are made from imports of Christmas decorations and toys and not suprisingly they are now in their busiest time of the year - they do not agree with our religious beliefs surrounding Christmas but are quite happy to profit from it.
Thu 24/10/02 at 12:05
Regular
"I like cheese"
Pikmin wrote:
> I want to get married in a church because it is tradition. I think
> getting married in a registery office is for people would have been
> divorced and are getting married again, or for people who cant afford
> the church, or for people who are of another faith.

Brings up an interesting topic, though.

Should people who aren't Christians celebrate festivals like Christmas and Easter? I mean, we don't celebrate Jewish or Islam festivals, right?

(By the way, I'm not saying you shouldn't celebrate them, just bringing up the subject. {:))
Thu 24/10/02 at 09:11
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Ant wrote:
> I'm pretty sure it says somewhere in the Bible something like, even if a
> man knows the whole bible, always goes to church and knows everything
> about Christianity, he does not know God.

It says a few things along those lines

i) "Anyone who professes to love me yet hates his neighbour, truely I say to him, I do not know him." Or something like that anyway. I guess this encompasses what you are saying because to 'love thy enemy', you have to make an effort to live up to your faith.

ii) "faith without works is dead", speaks for itself really.

Those are the general gists I think. Obviously vary the wording depending of the translations, but the meaning is always the same.
Thu 24/10/02 at 01:48
Regular
or for people who believe religion is absolute
Wed 23/10/02 at 17:04
Regular
"Evenstar"
I want to get married in a church because it is tradition. I think getting married in a registery office is for people would have been divorced and are getting married again, or for people who cant afford the church, or for people who are of another faith
Wed 23/10/02 at 16:58
Regular
"That's right!"
Oh the...

Naaaa, not worth it, heh
Wed 23/10/02 at 16:41
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Oh the irony of you saying "Oh the irony of you saying "oh the irony"".
Etc.
Wed 23/10/02 at 16:39
Regular
"That's right!"
Oh the irony of you saying "oh the irony"
Wed 23/10/02 at 16:37
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
That's tosh mojojo - you have added nothing to this discussion apart from stupid little remarks.

You are running rings around nobody - your comments do not really even warrant replying to as they are so invalid.

Thanks for ruining this thread - fool.
Wed 23/10/02 at 16:37
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Oi! Stop talking about me behind my back! Heh

Don't disappear then.

> Stryke, Lord H and a few others will tell you I'm excellent for
> arguments. It is YOU who aren't up to much, as you're too stupid to
> understand my posts, meaning you think they're simple, when in fact I
> am running rings around your interlects

Heh, the irony. :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.