GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GOD IS REAL"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/10/02 at 02:18
Regular
I have something to say to all you non-God types..

1. God does exsist, He created you, He can destroy you

2. Ya know the 'Big Bang' theory? Me and my mom belive it, So? What if God made noise while he created Earth, no one is silent

3. Why are you even bringing this subject up? It's pointless and you'll never win...

-God Bless, I'm prayin' for ya!

PS:God exists, you know it! Don't deny it! He has done something for you in the past so be thankfull there is a God

taken from: letssingit.com
Mon 21/10/02 at 12:52
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Let me say that again. People grow old, our body cells stop regenerating and we eventually die. It happens, we accept it. We know how it happens but we still have to simply accept it because no-one understands enough to stop it.

Maybe we were never meant to?
Mon 21/10/02 at 12:50
Regular
"Not your monkey"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Well thats God's fault for not making us understand

Our comprehension alters nothing in the way of fact. We can accept it even if we don't understand.

People die here on earth, we accept it but even with modern advances in technology, we haven't the faintest idea why
Mon 21/10/02 at 12:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well thats God's fault for not making us understand
Mon 21/10/02 at 12:43
Regular
"Not your monkey"
"It is the arrogance of man to refuse to believe in something greater than he"

The bible says that God has always been, and will be, around for time indefinate. (He is the alpha and the omega). Just because our human brains cannot comprehend something which 'has always been there' does not mean that it is not the case.
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:42
SHEEPY wrote:
> God told me the banana was the failed attempt of male sex organ
>
> Thats why apes are attached to them so much
>
> True Story

LOL
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
God told me the banana was the failed attempt of male sex organ

Thats why apes are attached to them so much

True Story
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:34
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Mendax Bartender wrote:
> If God need not have been created, then why should we have?

Because we live withing the confines of a universe that dictates the need for conception, birth, life and death

I fail to
> see how God could have not been around one day, and suddenly arrived
> the next. I fail to see how anything could pre-date time etc etc
> etc.

Because you fail to see doesnt make it not so... If time didnt exist before the big bang, and God did, then he would'nt have not existed one day and been around the next, since there would have been no yesterday, today or tommorow for him not to exist in...
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:19
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
When I was little I always imagined that god sat on a cloud wearing a bobble hat, looking down on us all.
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:13
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I don't care either way because I can't say for sure either way.

If god does exist, he probably talks like Brian Blessed.
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:04
Oh my bloody hell! This topic is just the oposite of what I believe in, this a whole load of crap to my so I'm getting out of his insane topic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.