GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GOD IS REAL"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/10/02 at 02:18
Regular
I have something to say to all you non-God types..

1. God does exsist, He created you, He can destroy you

2. Ya know the 'Big Bang' theory? Me and my mom belive it, So? What if God made noise while he created Earth, no one is silent

3. Why are you even bringing this subject up? It's pointless and you'll never win...

-God Bless, I'm prayin' for ya!

PS:God exists, you know it! Don't deny it! He has done something for you in the past so be thankfull there is a God

taken from: letssingit.com
Mon 21/10/02 at 09:53
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
My usual response to this kind of thing is:

"God is merely a fictional character in a fictional book created by a very clever bunch of people, who wanted to supply a generic set of answers for life's questions for the masses who are too scared to live their life without a reason yet too lazy to find one."

My own personal belief is different. I know my personal meaning of life through years of investigation, and have a set of answers unique to me that make more sense than the bible ever did when it was forced upon me when I was younger.

I'm not going to share my life meaning with you as it's personal stuff, but I will say that God does exist, by default. Through the true definition of infinity, s/he is out there, in every way you explain, but s/he is by far not everything.

I hope I have not offended anyone, the above is my opinion.
Mon 21/10/02 at 09:44
Regular
I'd say that God is THE ALL: every universe, every dimension, every molecule of existence, every manifestation - both good and evil and everything in between. God is the ineffable creational spark.

To put it another way: *All is in THE ALL and THE ALL is in All*
Mon 21/10/02 at 07:54
Regular
Well, that's solved the argument then.

*feels enlightened*
Sun 20/10/02 at 20:37
soz but god, well he just aint real but dnt cry or nothing hes just like santa 1 big hoax just 2 fool young children and old ppl
Sun 20/10/02 at 20:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I agree with Bartender
Sun 20/10/02 at 19:17
"Darkness, always"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> Why does God need to have been created?
>
> Presumably, if he/she/it has the power to create the universe, its
> possible that he/she/it transends the need to be created?

If God need not have been created, then why should we have? I fail to see how God could have not been around one day, and suddenly arrived the next. I fail to see how anything could pre-date time etc etc etc.

Some religious people argue that we could not have evolved naturally, I say neither could have God. God is either a higher state of being of some other species, or a figmet of our imagination.
Sun 20/10/02 at 17:55
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> That's the only logical explanation I can think of. Not that God
> exists anyway, mind you, I'm just proposing a theory, doesn't mean I
> think it's true

Arnt you making the mistake of limiting yourself to our universe...

Theres a multi-verse out there for God to have created, which, given that he is both all poerwful and all knowing would have to mean he operates outside our conptual field of understanding to a far greater degree than just being able to jump back and forth in (our perception of) time?
Sun 20/10/02 at 17:31
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Thing is, without God, things wouldn't be the way they are, there just wouldn't be life, so that he/it whatever deserves respect. But they're not perfect, and they just don't have the ability for it.
Sun 20/10/02 at 17:28
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
My argument is that something created things that created us, and God just puts things like making sure trees don't grow from the sky in order. He can't, however control animals, hence the amount of death in the world.
Sun 20/10/02 at 17:27
Regular
"That's right!"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> Presumably God created time along with the rest of the universe?

-------

No. Here's my theory -

God has always been knocking around. For him, time does not exist. He created the world, and made it linear, so we can't jump back and forth like he can. He could appear to someone back in biblical times, and to someone in our time at the same time - HIS time. For us it's thousands of years, for him it's nothing at all

That's the only logical explanation I can think of. Not that God exists anyway, mind you, I'm just proposing a theory, doesn't mean I think it's true

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.