GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why bother"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/12/00 at 08:42
Regular
why bother to wait 1.5 years for a machine that will have overpriced software and a fan base of 5 year olds (the software will reflect this).nintendo will never be able to shake of its TOY image. trust nintendo to come up with a non conformist software platform thus pushing up production cost.....again. i saw a GC demo on sattelite TV and the reveiwers wernt that impressed. go on buy a PS2 its here its now and it rocks. its sleek in design and looks in no way like a toy.
Sun 03/12/00 at 14:25
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
hey bjlangly rugrats....kids.....get my drift here
Fri 01/12/00 at 10:13
Regular
"not dead"
Ah humpo, my poor misguided fool. Let me give you my opinion on this matter.

Although many Nintendo games have a cartoony appearence that may attract younger gamers, the games themselves offer quite a challenge. They appeal to all ages. I'm 23, I love the look of Nintendo's games. I play games to escape from reality once in a while, and I think that these games offer a great place to escape to. Do you honestly know many 5 year olds that have gathered all 120 stars in Mario64, without help from a guide? Or that has actually collected all 150 Pokemon on the Gameboy games?
These games offer a large challenge.
If you don't like this type of game, then there's always the Perfect Dark style games.
You are free to have you're own opinion on this, but at least dismiss it with some proper argument. Otherwise I'll just get bored.
Fri 01/12/00 at 08:42
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
why bother to wait 1.5 years for a machine that will have overpriced software and a fan base of 5 year olds (the software will reflect this).nintendo will never be able to shake of its TOY image. trust nintendo to come up with a non conformist software platform thus pushing up production cost.....again. i saw a GC demo on sattelite TV and the reveiwers wernt that impressed. go on buy a PS2 its here its now and it rocks. its sleek in design and looks in no way like a toy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.