GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why bother"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/12/00 at 08:42
Regular
why bother to wait 1.5 years for a machine that will have overpriced software and a fan base of 5 year olds (the software will reflect this).nintendo will never be able to shake of its TOY image. trust nintendo to come up with a non conformist software platform thus pushing up production cost.....again. i saw a GC demo on sattelite TV and the reveiwers wernt that impressed. go on buy a PS2 its here its now and it rocks. its sleek in design and looks in no way like a toy.
Sat 06/01/01 at 12:32
Regular
I'm afraid the PS2 will eventually outdo the Dreamcast, but not for a while.
Sat 06/01/01 at 10:38
Regular
it is going to be on DVD, but they are a lower capacity so they cannot be copied, the DVD player should be realised after a while...but they said that about dreamcast...Anyway i still think dreamcast can do anything the PS2 can, and its got a modem and on line games, and the best game i ever played...shenmue
Wed 20/12/00 at 17:38
Regular
Touche, Dan_Uk.

Anywayyyy, did you know that all of the PS2 games out at the moment could each fit on a CD?

And people were moaning that there wouldn't be enough space on the Nintendo disc...

However, I'm not even sure if the discs are DVD, they may possibly be CD...
Tue 19/12/00 at 21:21
Regular
They said Resident Evil 2 was going to be a PS exclusive and it managed to squeeze itself on a cartrige.

I'm hoping that MGS2 will follow suite.
Tue 19/12/00 at 21:17
Regular
Woah man! Calm down david.
Tue 19/12/00 at 21:11
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sorry Grix, made a mistake.

PS- Dan_uk-MGS2 and GT3 are both PS2-only. Also, I won't care if every game is converted, as I'll be playing on them anyway.
Tue 19/12/00 at 20:56
Regular
So Manselldavid, you've had all of the Nintendo consoles so far an you're finally ditching Nintendo and calling it lots of horrible names just because you want a PS2 instead.

I can understand if you'd rather have a PS2 but yoour just being a complete w****r with those petty jokes and lies.

I you ARE telling the truth, I can't wait to see your face in a few years time when you see every classic PS2 game perfectly converted to the Gamecube...
Tue 19/12/00 at 16:04
Regular
"Apart from manselldavid."

...No, not in the slightest...?
Tue 19/12/00 at 13:48
Regular
You can't argue that Digitiser isn't the best value for money though!

You probably don't like how they've been having a go at the PS2.

I'm sure they'll like it in a years time!
Tue 19/12/00 at 08:41
Regular
"I like cheese"
Jeez, some people are so childish. Most people on this topic are actually. Apart from Dan_uk, Grix Thraves, Meka_Dragon and manselldavid.

I myself, am a PS2 fan. And Sony have made some classic games, as well as good ones. And so have Nintendo.
For instance, MGS was a classic on the PSX, and so were Gran Turismo and Gran Tursimo 2. And on N64 there was Goldeneye, Zelda and PDark.

So, let's not argue about what console is best. Let's all play our respective consoles in peace and harmony.

PS- SONY ROOL!!!!! {:)

PSS- Digitser suck, now that is true.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.