GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/10/02 at 10:02
Regular
You need this game - read the review i wrote.

I managed to get it a day early in a local shop and its excellent!!!
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:07
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Nice one, I just completed the main Championship mode of which I thought would it for the single player mode, only to unlock the custom compact championship.

I love this game, and unlocking more vehicles is fun. I still haven't managed to get persuit in multiplayer yet, It'll be great when I do though.
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:10
yeh nor have i, probs after custom championship mode
Sun 13/10/02 at 18:19
Ah i just unlocked the cool green fast and furious car - its so nice. Just the 'point of impact' championship to go. Still got some face offs to unlock but its hard to get all golds on the custom championships.
Sun 13/10/02 at 18:19
Ah i just unlocked the cool green fast and furious car - its so nice. Just the 'point of impact' championship to go. Still got some face offs to unlock but its hard to get all golds on the custom championships.
Sun 13/10/02 at 20:40
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Crikey! This game rocks!
It's the most addictive driving game I've ever played, it's fast too, almost too fast!

Has anyone tried the Crash for Cash mode yet? It's almost as good as the racing!
Sun 13/10/02 at 21:15
Regular
"A man with a stick"
rob_skater wrote:
> Has anyone tried the Crash for Cash mode yet? It's almost as good as
> the racing!

Hell yeah, it's so bloody addictive. Cause as much damage as possible for the most points, how could that not be fun? Persuit modes ace as well.
Mon 14/10/02 at 09:01
Regular
"  "
So far I have all Gold on all 15 'Crash for cash' junctions and you get a cheat called 'runaway' but I have sod all idea what it does. Also got all Golds on Driving 101 and you get the Learner car. I've unlocked pursuit in 2 player. All I did was complete the first three pursuits and it appeared. I found out how to do wheelies with the Hotrod which is cool. I'm now on the Championship after the Rollacoaster one.
Mon 14/10/02 at 09:05
Regular
Good for you Nath!
Mon 14/10/02 at 09:47
Regular
I got back to uni last night and finally had a go. I got the learner car for completing the lessons - certainly not Gran Turismo standard lessons, but still something to do. Then I did the first championship, the first one on one thing and the first crash game. Finished up with a little two player gaming which was excellent fun.
Mon 14/10/02 at 12:15
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
This is very good for an arcade racer, much better than the original as the graphics are much cleaner and it's a lot less frustrating. I love the way the perspective changes when you hit boost, although I miss that beating heart thing from the first one. Pursuit mode is especially cool - this is how Chase HQ should have been!

Biggest gripe - when using a GT-Force steering wheel the horn and boost button are the same, so you can't use the boost without having to listen to your horn blaring constantly! Why couldn't they have made configurable buttons?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.