GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/10/02 at 10:02
Regular
You need this game - read the review i wrote.

I managed to get it a day early in a local shop and its excellent!!!
Fri 11/10/02 at 13:28
Regular
Exactly! But as I said, it was a nitpicker point, and not worth worrying about, its still a good review.
Fri 11/10/02 at 13:37
Regular
"  "
Absolutly. It was just I was trying to say that you said that he said that you said he had gone wrong and I said what he had said and I said was this meant to be what you said and not what SSXPro said but what Grapo said. You see?
Fri 11/10/02 at 16:32
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Just bought the game now, I'll be on it later tonight when I come home from work, can't bloody wait.
Fri 11/10/02 at 16:40
Regular
"Touched!"
I saw the game in gamestation today, looked great, so i bought the OPSM2 mag and played the demo, i was very impressed with it, next game on my list i think!
Fri 11/10/02 at 18:47
Ah hehe, i didnt realise i said that - GAD out the window :)
Fri 11/10/02 at 20:32
Regular
"  "
Got the game and it's cool. Was surprised by the way you only get the licenses to do at the start, but anyway. The graphics rule, the lighting effects are top notch, and the crashes are superb. Love the crash mode. Excellent idea. And there seems to be loads to unlock. Great!
Sat 12/10/02 at 11:55
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Plyed it quite a bit last night, and all I can say is the game rules.

Far better then the origanal in every way, the amazing graphics which are incredibly smooth and fast, the crashes where other cars on the roads break at the last minute and skid out of control causing huge pile ups, the crash mode which is just pure fun, and the new persuit mode which reminds me allot of the old C64 game Chase HQ, and plays just as great.

All in all I'd say this game owns all other arcade racers out at the minute, it's fast, fun and often very challanging. The only real problem is it shows up all the limitations the origanal game had, but I doubt I'll be going back to that with it's far better sequel to play. Great game.
Sat 12/10/02 at 16:21
Regular
"  "
Wow, just got a score of 24,234,544 on Crash Junction 13 :D

13- Unlucky for some...the other drivers!!
Sun 13/10/02 at 10:58
Has anyone got onto that extended championship thing yet? I was reading in the manual that it has 'done up' cars with better engines, different colours and stuff. Anyone know?
Sun 13/10/02 at 11:26
Regular
"  "
Thats them cars on the cover like the Fast and the Furios.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.