GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/10/02 at 10:02
Regular
You need this game - read the review i wrote.

I managed to get it a day early in a local shop and its excellent!!!
Mon 14/10/02 at 15:06
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Crapping hell, I just caused a huge pile up on Crash mode which cost a massive 56 million in damage. Odd thing is though I'm having allot of trouble causing 10 million in damage on the dam track, which is the only track in crash mode I've not got a gold on.
Mon 14/10/02 at 18:37
Just got the gangster car, the practise car and the custom suv
Mon 14/10/02 at 18:38
oh and the japanese muscle - which totally rocks
Tue 15/10/02 at 23:03
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
is there only 15 crash levels cos if there is... it sucks.
And how the hell can you get gold for every crash level, what vehicle do you use?
Wed 16/10/02 at 10:06
Regular
*Only* 15 sounds pretty good to me. Beyond that it would probably get quite boring. I mean, how different can each crash be? A few varying junctions, a few different types of cars etc... and thats it. Its the racing that matters more.
Wed 16/10/02 at 10:21
Regular
"  "
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> is there only 15 crash levels cos if there is... it sucks.
> And how the hell can you get gold for every crash level, what vehicle
> do you use?

Pretty simple unless your retarded. Then you get runaway in which you play the same crash levels but you cant control your speed! Your forced to go full speed! It's nuts!
Wed 16/10/02 at 11:40
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Forced to go top speed? I don't get it... does anybody actually use the brakes anyway? I'm always at top speed!

Actually, I did brake once at an intersection to avoid a coach. It's usually pretty pointless because you're going to get hit anyway though...
Wed 16/10/02 at 12:02
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
The mountain top one is damn near impossible to get gold. I like pretending that I'm a crazy man sent by a secret government agent and that every single person in the other cars and on the buses is a deadly terrorist with weapons of mass destruction.... and so, I crash, and then in the helicopter bit, judge how many people you've killed. If you pretend that, it gives you more motivation to crash better.
Wed 16/10/02 at 12:21
Regular
"A man with a stick"
One thing I've noticed about the crash mode is that the buses and trucks cause more damage and money. Getting them to pile into each other will cost millions in insurance damage.
Wed 16/10/02 at 13:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I will be getting Burnout 2: Point Of Impact sooner rather than later.

From what I hear from you lot it's pretty damn good!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.