GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/10/02 at 10:02
Regular
You need this game - read the review i wrote.

I managed to get it a day early in a local shop and its excellent!!!
Fri 11/10/02 at 10:02
You need this game - read the review i wrote.

I managed to get it a day early in a local shop and its excellent!!!
Fri 11/10/02 at 10:03
Regular
Egg sealent! I`m on my way to read it, cheers for the pointer!
Fri 11/10/02 at 10:08
Regular
Man, I hate it when that happens. Sometimes I spend ages thinking out a review, and then when I put it onto a page, I realise I made a mistake right near the beginning. Best way to get round it that I know of, is to put it on my website first, and examine how it looks, and then post it here. Alternatively, you could do it in Microsoft Word or whatever. Still, even with that I make mistakes, similar to that one, and end up regretting pressing the post button so early.

Still, great review though, and its good to hear about the 60Hz, the boost and the multiple routes. Nothing new, but putting them together in a nice all-round package is definitely a good thing.

Anyway, good stuff, thanks!
Fri 11/10/02 at 10:15
Did i make a mistake then?
Fri 11/10/02 at 10:26
Regular
Nothing serious, especially compared to most other reviews (including mine, as I frequently make silly mistakes). Don`t worry though, its probably unnoticeable.
Fri 11/10/02 at 10:46
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Here's my analogy.

If the Hollywood Blockbuster "Fast and the Furious" was a video-game. It'd be Burnout 2.

So many similarities from the car-design to the noise it makes when you initiate the Boost mode. It's fantastic stuff. Recommended.
Fri 11/10/02 at 10:49
Tell me please!
Fri 11/10/02 at 11:24
Regular
Its really nothing, its virtually not a mistake at all, it just reminded me of how annoying it can be when I forget to look back at the whole review. If ya really wanna know though -

The eagerly awaited sequel to the fast paced street racer Burnout is back.

The sequel is here, not back :D lol! Like I said, almost completely unnoticeable, and I feel really stupid for pointing it out, it just reminded me of the times when I regret pushing post thats all.
Fri 11/10/02 at 12:30
Regular
"  "
ssxpro wrote:
> The eagerly awaited sequel to the fast paced street racer; Burnout is
> back.

Is that what you meant?

Great review anyway. :)
Fri 11/10/02 at 12:31
Regular
"  "
Hmm, what I meant is was that what Grapo meant to put? Arghhhh!! Se what mistakes can do!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.