GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It is a sick, sick world we live in"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/10/02 at 01:09
Regular
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_687559.html

Is there any need to do that to a woman of that age? What harm could she do to the git who did this to her?

If you must burgle people, why not just take stuff and leave? That's completely unnecessary.
Fri 11/10/02 at 20:07
Regular
"You've upset me"
WòókieeMøn§Ý€® wrote:

>
> He sure is one strange serial killer though. Wouldn't be surprised if
> it was some war veteran, as he's undoubtedly a crack shot.

Yeah that's what the police think now, especially after they found a "Death" tarot card with "Dear Policemen, I am God" written on it, it's the same sort of thing the Americans left on dead solidiers in Vietnam.
Fri 11/10/02 at 16:50
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The burglary is bad enough, but to attack a woman of that age is just disgusting.

Burglars are the biggest scum of the earth.
Fri 11/10/02 at 16:48
Regular
"Whatever!"
Its disgusting it really is!
Fri 11/10/02 at 15:12
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
pop
Fri 11/10/02 at 02:35
Regular
it appears the others have gone. gits ;o) . now only me to dwell on my own idiocy at still being conscious at 2:32. I don't care. in years to come I'll look back at this and be glad I did it, even though I won't remember any of it. Thats assuming that I have years (to come).

(fair enough)
Fri 11/10/02 at 02:31
Regular
true, true, but maybe we could merge it with democracy to create a new type of government that is harder on people that choose crime and (to use a slang term) mincing about, and more supportive of people who (to use a slang term) pull their finger out, instead of the other way about.
Fri 11/10/02 at 02:28
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
<- Pappa Lazarou -> wrote:
> What I meant to say is communism isnt devoid of good
> ideas. You kill someone in a communist country, they kill you, what
> better deterrent do you have?

I don't think that's how it works. Communism is a society without money, without a state, without property and without social classes. Communism means that having a degree, higher knowledge etc will not improve your social standing or income.

Communism means we are all equal, whether you are a dole-dossing single mother or a Doctor. It doesn't work.
Fri 11/10/02 at 02:26
Regular
well i got a half a can, half a pack of cigarettes (its dark and I'm wearing sunglasses). soon I will experience the miracle that is my bed.

that git in washington is gonna be caught. if he gave up now and moved on he may get away with it, but he won't so he's toast
Fri 11/10/02 at 02:23
Regular
yeah it is like the dirty harry film, I just remembered that. they reckon the guy is ex military gone loco. there will always be one attention seeker, and lets face it, thats all he is
Fri 11/10/02 at 02:23
"High polygon count"
<- Pappa Lazarou -> wrote:
> slight change of direction, but what would you do to the washington
> sniper?

Catching him would be a good start!

I think he'll need to make a big mistake to get caught. They showed a rifle he *may* have been using, but to me it looked too much like a machine gun, and made too much noise.

No-one knows where he's firing from - so he's obviously using a silenced rifle - probably a proper single-shot sniper's rifle rather than an automatic like they showed on TV.

And speaking of TV - why can't the media stay out of it? I know it's "news", but they reckon the press coverage is aiding the guy. So why not save lives by shutting the hell up? There's also the chance that no press would make him angry, and more prone to making mistakes and leaving some clues. So just stop covering it until he's caught.

As for what I'd do... what can you do? Apart from maybe painting a bullseye on the back of George Dubya's head and send him to the shops for some coffee...

Joking asideDoes Washington have a death penalty? That's a start.

He sure is one strange serial killer though. Wouldn't be surprised if it was some war veteran, as he's undoubtedly a crack shot.

But then maybe it'll be some 17-year-old kid, who'll blame it on Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - and we'll have that whole 'violence in video games' debate again, for the millionth time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.