GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It is a sick, sick world we live in"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/10/02 at 01:09
Regular
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_687559.html

Is there any need to do that to a woman of that age? What harm could she do to the git who did this to her?

If you must burgle people, why not just take stuff and leave? That's completely unnecessary.
Fri 11/10/02 at 01:09
"High polygon count"
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_687559.html

Is there any need to do that to a woman of that age? What harm could she do to the git who did this to her?

If you must burgle people, why not just take stuff and leave? That's completely unnecessary.
Fri 11/10/02 at 01:13
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Jesus. That's made me feel sick.

It's this kind of thing what makes me hate humanity.
Fri 11/10/02 at 01:15
"High polygon count"
There's very little humanity in any sicko who could do that to an old woman.
Fri 11/10/02 at 01:16
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
what posesses someone to do that? just answer me that.. please..
Fri 11/10/02 at 01:17
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Blimey that is bad and like you said totally unnecessary, i bet also that it was for a stupidly small amount of money or something.

It does really pee me off that someone could do that to an innocent old lady, what kind of person would do such a thing dont they have a brain.
Fri 11/10/02 at 01:18
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Those people should be killed straight away. None of this "let them suffer in prison for life" crap, they should leave this earth as soon as is humanly possible.

*Sorry if my posts in here seem a bit extreme, but I really could say a lot worse*
Fri 11/10/02 at 01:38
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> What harm could she do to the git who did this to her?

Nothing.

He was obviously a sub-human piece of scum.

I can't stand things like that. There is no need for that and absolutely no justification for the burglar's actions.

It gets me so mad. Christ, I'm gonna be p*ssed off about this for a while. I just want to find this idiot. And hurt him......
Fri 11/10/02 at 01:42
Regular
lets get down to brass tacks here ...

my head has come off....

will it grow back?
Fri 11/10/02 at 01:44
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
<- Pappa Lazarou -> wrote:
> lets get down to brass tacks here ...
>
> my head has come off....
>
> will it grow back?
---------

Lol, I was watching Tarrant on TV earlier, and someone had his |||| cut off by his missis. So the surgeons take some Arm skin, shave it and all that to look like |||| skin, and put it on.

Hmmm, don't know what that had to do with what you said, but...
Fri 11/10/02 at 01:45
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Expletive Deleted wrote:
> Those people should be killed straight away.

You're damn right. Imagine this:

You live with three mates and you all come home to find some junkie fcuk robbing your house. What do you do?

Of course, the rage builds and you repeatedly stamp on his head until he isn't breathing anymore. What would happen then? The police would arrest you and you would go to jail for a long time.

Meanwhile, Mr Smackhead's family here gets a nice dole out in compensation even though he has probably robbed an old lady like this a couple of nights before.

It sucks. Anyone, and I mean anyone, who breaks into someone's house should be legally at the mercy of whoever's house it is. With no concequence(sp) for the actions of the house owner.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.