GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kids tv nowdays utter tripe."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/09/02 at 16:34
Regular
AS a lowly student i obviously have far to much time on my hands I am internet hooked and a master of daytime tv! It has stuck me whilst reading the modern bible (tv guide) that Kids nowadays have utter crap on tv. Were as my generation had quality programs like turtles the get Tweenies and other crap. Personally I blame Rosie and Jim the people who began the corruption of modern day kids TV. this was followed by utter sh!te like power rangers and the likes. I am afraid for this generation they will become weird with such rubbish on tv and society will decay.

Save the youth of today!
Mon 16/09/02 at 12:33
"slightlyshortertagl"
Power Rangers
Mon 16/09/02 at 11:26
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Anyone remember Galaxy Rangers?
Mon 16/09/02 at 11:20
"Stupid Newbie :D"
How dare you!

How can you forget Bagpuss and Mr.Ben??!
I ought to take the back of my hand to the lot of you, committing such heinous acts of treason against the pinnacle of children's TV. :P

Now, I'm afraid for your crimes, you're all to be sentenced to cultural enrichment for 6 weeks. You will watch every episode of Dangermouse until you can distinguish between that (good TV), and pokemon
Mon 16/09/02 at 10:54
Regular
pole position what a classic!
Mon 16/09/02 at 10:02
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I'm crossing my fingers for some sort of DVD release of Thundercats, Pole Postion and especially the mysterious cities of gold. Come on you DVD making guys!
Mon 16/09/02 at 09:59
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
My fav kids TV list is:
Thundercats
Thomas the tank engine (Trap door
Funhouse
Secret Squirrel
Count duckula
Beyblade
Martian successor nedesico
Powerpuff girls
Mon 16/09/02 at 09:47
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Power Rangers first started when I was 11 so that was my time...
I don't remeber watching Transformers although I had the toys :p but I definatly remeber He-Man and Thundercats, definatly a deprived child.
Mon 16/09/02 at 01:08
Regular
personally i found kelly more attractive....but each to his own! lol
Mon 16/09/02 at 01:06
God damm how i could i forget Saved by the Bell!

Screech was possibly my fav :)
Mon 16/09/02 at 01:05
Regular
Fountain of Knowledge wrote:
didn't do anything for me. Don't know if this counts as kids tv, but i used to love baywatch on a saturday afternoon.

o i wonder why? maybe it was the reat story lines or the view on life on californian beaches?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.