GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kids tv nowdays utter tripe."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/09/02 at 16:34
Regular
AS a lowly student i obviously have far to much time on my hands I am internet hooked and a master of daytime tv! It has stuck me whilst reading the modern bible (tv guide) that Kids nowadays have utter crap on tv. Were as my generation had quality programs like turtles the get Tweenies and other crap. Personally I blame Rosie and Jim the people who began the corruption of modern day kids TV. this was followed by utter sh!te like power rangers and the likes. I am afraid for this generation they will become weird with such rubbish on tv and society will decay.

Save the youth of today!
Tue 17/12/02 at 17:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Pirates of Darkwater.
Tue 17/12/02 at 17:35
Regular
Ducktale's ruled
Tue 17/12/02 at 17:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I remember this. Yey. Go moomins.
Tue 17/12/02 at 17:32
Regular
right then a random post offending drunk cow reminded me of this! Who remembers Oscar the crazy green bloke who lived in a bin in sesame street?

Others i have remembered:

Pole position
That Camelot thing with futuristi weapons which i would be pleased if somebody remembered the name off
Knightmare
Tue 17/09/02 at 13:28
Regular
yes i believe you......."your nephew!" lol
Tue 17/09/02 at 12:26
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I used to love Eat Your Words. I used to try and play games like that with my Alphabites! :D

And I disagree with Ros, it's not all down to the fact that we've grown-up.
My Nephew (7) came round a few weeks ago and wanted to watched some 10 year old videos of stuff like Power Rangers that we have lying around...
And I have to admit, I kinda liked watching it again, and it reminded me of those days when life was great - and not just TV.

We also watched Ghostbusters too, and I liked that aswell.
Tue 17/09/02 at 11:33
Regular
heh, some one missed eatyour words on channel 4 in the 80's! lol
Tue 17/09/02 at 11:31
"High polygon count"
avin bin ov wurk 4 sum tim iv bin wochin kidz telie evry so ofen an i agrie da kwality az deklynd

is awl stoopid singin an pocin arahnd an i fink dat is startin 2 afekt me noggin

no wunda da yoof ov 2day iz a lode ov dimbos
Tue 17/09/02 at 10:54
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
If you want to see a good new cartoon try Cowboy Bebop. Best anime series ever.
You can get the US dvds from http://www.movietyme.com/ for only £16.99 (free P&P)

Or try

http://www.playserver4.com/ SPACE play247.asp?page=title&r=R1&title=106882

I guarantee you'll love them.
Tue 17/09/02 at 10:38
Regular
not really. Our cartoons had story lines, like turtles for instance they always had a proper objective to stop shredders evil scheme. Kids cartoons nowdays are just interested in tryind to be trendy and not upset the daily mail. Our ones were clearly far superior.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.