GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tekken 4 out...well, wasn't that a hyped up game."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/09/02 at 20:35
Regular
Heh, surely Tekken 4 deserved more fuss. There it was, released today, no top place on the shelf, no Asher 'I got Tekken 4 a day early' topic, and no cardboared advertisements in Gamestation's window. You could play it in Game and it was pretty cool, especially the graphics. So whos getting it? And yes Herc, we know you have it... you dirty pirate you.
Mon 16/09/02 at 21:44
i loved tekken 1, then tekken 2 was great, tekken 3 was ok by now i was gettin bored tekken tag was better than 3 but still theres hardly any change part from the tag option and i played tekken 4 in game and its just the same as the rest but better graphics. but i suppose to the ide hard fans of the seires there all great and diffrent in there own ways.
Tue 17/09/02 at 02:39
Regular
Puddleface wrote:
finally namco have addressed the 60hrtz
> compatibility.

serious? I've been waiting for them to do this for years. All the tekken games have been far too slow after thier pal coversions. Losing nearly 20% of the original speed innit?
Tue 17/09/02 at 09:40
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Na†ßu© wrote:
> Manda†are wrote:
> and then some TOCA
> race driver.
>
> When did you get that. You never told me :(

Nor me - you kept that quiet - or was it just because you havn't been able to qualify for the first spin round Brands Hatch yet :)

Only Joking - It's probably my old age but I have certainly found this to be harder to progress through than the earlier Toca games :(
Tue 17/09/02 at 11:06
Regular
"  "
Its deffinately old age mate. My main concern was the difficutly throughout...even with both Sim codes on it was way too easy.. But what ever floats your boat...
Tue 17/09/02 at 11:13
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
:(
Tue 17/09/02 at 15:22
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I am just this second started to play TOCA so there.
It looks quite good although he's just sitting in his office listening to sewwt old alabama.

*Spoiler*

Kazuya wins the tournament, kills heihachi and Jin

There possibly means no more tekkens

*Another spoiler*

Nina is Steve fox's mother
Tue 17/09/02 at 15:28
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Actually it's Sweet Home Alabama.

Recorded by Lynyrd Skynyrd and put on the B side of Freebird together with Double Trouble !
Tue 17/09/02 at 16:19
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Mandatare, what the hell is the point in posting those spoilers? It's not like you're discussing the game or the plot, you're just 'spoiling' for the sake of it!

And the text on my screen is so small and close together that I took in the spoiler at the same time as I read your warning!!
Tue 17/09/02 at 16:57
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Darwock wrote:
> Mandatare, what the hell is the point in posting those spoilers? It's
> not like you're discussing the game or the plot, you're just
> 'spoiling' for the sake of it!

Well this is a tekken 4 thread and i am discussing tekken. If you have a problem than complain to SR. I'm abiding by the rules. And by the way i am discussing the plot because it means the end of tekken games , DOI!
>

> And the text on my screen is so small and close together that I took
> in the spoiler at the same time as I read your warning!!

Sorry about that bit, should have left moe spaces.

And Flanders, it was a typo otherwise i would be right.
Tue 17/09/02 at 16:59
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Manda†are wrote:

>
> And Flanders, it was a typo otherwise i would be right.

Sorry - don't believe you old and home are totally different words ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.